Open my eyes

Okay... I forgot this chapter a few days ago... so you'll have it now. Sorry.

----

What was I thinking saying yes to his precipitous plan? I said yes to no more contraception and to make him a father. That makes me a mother, obviously. And I think that's a bad choice. I think about it all the flight back. I am afraid. As if he knows I am struggling with myself, Sean takes my hand in his and pulls me close to him.

'It will be alright. I know it's early, but I am 100% sure it will go well.' He smiles and kisses on top of my head. I want to believe him.

We arrive finally at the airport. In the hall we hear someone right behind us.

'Sorry for disturbing, but, aren't you jacksepticeye?' A young man ask. Sean spins around and nods. 'Can I take a picture with you?'

'Sure! No problem.' Sean smiles widely and they take a picture. Suddenly a, maybe four year old, boy hugs Seans leg. He looks down confused.

'Hey little one.'

'Top of the morning to you!' The little one chimed. The man who took a picture with Sean before he laughs and lifts the boy up.

'I am so sorry. He sometimes watches your videos with me.
Aiden, you can't just hug a stranger.' He kisses the forehead of the little Aiden.

'No stranger! I see him always. I know him!' We can't stop laughing.

And then my heart melts. Sean instantly can't stop to play around with the little one, takes pictures and laugh. It's so adorable. He'll be a very good father. At this point I was clear that he was right before. It doesn't matter how long we're together or how old we are.

I quietly take a picture to remind me of this when I am in doubt again.

Finally we are home. I fall on my bed, tired and exhausted. I hear Seans mobile ringing.
'It's Mark!' Sean yells out of his recording room. I close my eyes and grunt. I hear him talk loudly to Mark while I drift in and out sleep. 'Wait I ask her. Lovely, Mark has foun... oh. Found the answer why she didn't replied. She's asleep. Yeah.' Sean closes the door behind him and goes back to his recording room.

On the morning I wake up by the smell of bacon. I almost run in the kitchen, to see Sean cooking.

'Morning sleepyhead.' He chimes, kissing me lightly on the lips. 'Mark called yesterday and says that he has someone who maybe knows the perfect house. It's not that far from his. But we have to wait, he has to figure out when they leave the house and what they want for it.' He is so enthusiastic again. I love this side of him.

'Nice. You told him about our little secret?' I ask while I take some bacon and eggs, sitting down on his dining table.

'No. It's our secret. We'll say him when you're pregnant. Can't wait!' He hugs me from behind and kisses the top of my head.

'So, I have to quit my job here?' I sigh. I love my boss and my job.

'I'm sorry. But you'll find another job in LA. Or start a youtube channel. That's a thing I can help you with.' He eats a few bites of his food and smiles.

'No. Thank you. I am totally fine with cooking. What's up for today?'

'Well, I still have some videos prerecorded. I can know of a thing we can do.' He wiggles his eyebrows and I laugh quietly.

'Do I have a chance to say no?' I ask without even wanting to say no.

'Nope. No Chance. I'll catch you if I have to.' His smile is huge and his eyes sparkle with fun.

'Damn. I better surrender.' I laugh and hold my hands up.

'You better. And now... run, I like to hunt my prey.' I laugh out loud and storm out of the kitchen. I can hear him follow me. And he is definetly faster than me and catches me fast. He hold me close and whispers: 'Gotcha. Time to eat the prey!' He lifts me up and carries me to his bedroom.