Hold onto me

Song is hold onto me by Mayday parade.

Enjoy

'No. It's Jack. Maaaaaany people wrote how you two look so sweet together.' Mark smiles maliciously.

'Is that so? Oh... by the way. I'm done cooking!' I'll kill him for that. Mark has no idea what he is doing to me.

'Aww man! For real? What are you, a witch?' Ryan looks at me with unbelievable eyes.

'No, I am wonderwoman. Well... maybe a bit like her. Or I am just an ordenary girl and you guys suck.'

I watch the boys cook now. It's so much fun. And it looks catastrophic. Seans face is still red from the burn of the chili. The pasta is overcooked and sticks together like glue. The chili looks like it's burned. And then Wade and Mark get into a fight. Mark takes the pasta and puts all of it over Wades head. Wade takes some flour and throw it at Mark but the flour lands on Matt. Matt just explodes and throws tomatoes everywhere. Sean wants to get out of the fight but slips on a tomato and throws the salad he has in his hands over everyone. And now everyone throws everything he finds at everyone. And I join in. It goes on for a while until we are all covered in food. I dance a happy dance, singing:

'Winner. I am the winner. Girls are better than boys! Admit it, admit it!'

Mark speaks his outro and waves goodbye, so do we all.

'That was so much fun! I'll cut it instantly and load it up.' Matt takes the camera and runs into his room. Everyone leaves to take a shower. Sean and I go upstairs, our hands locked together.

'Soo... ya hear that people think we'd made a great couple? They even ship us.' He looks at me wary.

'I heard that.' I roll my eyes at him, thinking. We can't keep it for ourselfs forever. He is right about that. Especially with Mark throwing puns at us. They'll know instantly.

'Please... please let us make a video about it. I promise you'll be fine.' Sean begs with so pleading eyes. I can't say no to him. I am bad at that.

'But first, we should get clean.' I sigh and give in.

'Oh my, ya are the best woman in the universe! I LOVE YA TO BITS!' He screams in his manner and dash into the shower. And I don't understand why it means so much to him. But I'll let have him his way.

When I come out of the shower I see Mark and Sean stand in the room, looking at me over excited.

'Oh god no. What now?' But I know what comes now. And I don't know if I like it.

'Recordingtime!' Both yell at me. Obviously.

'We want to make it something special. Not like sitting down and talk about it. More like Mark catches us. A behind the scenes confession' Sean kisses me lightly and smiles.

'You sure? Does it have to be like that?' I rub my neck and look at both.

'It would be fun. Well for me.' Mark grins widely.

'We can talk about it later if ya want. Ya just decided that ya want to do it. Another day to wait should be no problem. Maybe we both need a little practise before.' He drags me into the garden where we sit down at the pool, and look over the city.
'I am so happy ya want to do that generally. I really want to share ya with the world.' He wraps his arm around me and pulls me close. 'Ya make me so happy.'

'Would you please stop that? You know I am not good at romantics and that stuff.' I poke into his ribs and chuckle.

'So ya want less romantic? How about this then?' He gives me a nudge and I fall forward into the pool. He laughs his ass off, but I take his hand and pull him into the water.

'Ya little beast! Come here so I can punish ya!' And he takes me by my wrist, pulling me easily through the water to him. He turns me around and pins me to the poolwall. He smiles evilly and wiggles his eyebrows.
'Got ya. And here is your punishment!' He bites softly into my lip and kisses the place he bit afterwards. He comes closer and pushes himself to me, so I can't flee again. One hand on my neck, the other on my waist he kisses me like it's the last kiss he could ever have. I wrap my arms around his neck and bite playfully in his lip.

'Just wait, I'll get revenge.' he whispers shortly before pushing his lips hard on mine. His lips start moving wildly in the kiss and his tongue wants to play with mine. It is a kiss that makes my head spin like hell.

'Found you!' We both flinch when we heard Marks scream. And he holds a camera into our faces. I blush hardly. 'Anything to say, lovebirds?'
'Well, I think there is nothing more to say, is there? It's obvious that we are dating. Yes, I love this little monster. She's the best. It's even better that she loves me too.' Sean smiles widely, his green hair is still dripping with water.
'What do you have to say?' Mark holds the camera to me.
'Stop disturbing our kissing. The next time I will kick your ass, Mark Edward Fischbach!' Sean laughs out loud and kisses me on the cheek.
'That's my girl!'
Mark stops the filming and runs to Matt for editing.

'You knew this?' I ask Sean who looks at me innocently.

'No?' He kisses me again, shortly this time. 'Okay... yes. But don't be mad. You'll see its totally perfect.' I sigh and make my way out of the pool.