Part 50: What I Think About The Cats

So because I've finally reached the 50th chapter of AuroraClan as Pretty Much Everything, (and over one thousand reads!) I decided to do something special ;)

Falconstar- You were a strong and devoted leader, and you worked very hard to keep AC in line during your leadership. I understand that your job was difficult and you were fairly overworked, but I respect you nonetheless. You were a great leader and I would welcome you back to AuroraClan anytime, but I hope you're prospering in BlazeClan as well. Visit us!

Lightningstar- You're brave and experienced and have been with this Clan even longer than I have, and I suppose Falconstar made the perfect choice for AuroraClan's next leader! You're courageous and not afraid of anything, but you're sensible and wise and I know you will not let this Clan fall! You acted so quickly and calmly when Falconstar left, and I know you'll make the same choices in times of crisis for our Clan. I look forward to the future days of your leadership :D

Stormtail- There's not much to say, really! You're nice and respectable and fierce, and I love that in a deputy! You were also the first leader of the Clans, and I know you'll make a great one again. Not to mention, you're single and free!

Flamefeather- You are the perfect medicine cat! You're so nice and responsible and wise! The entire Clan loves you! You avoid battles and arguments at all costs, and you always stick up for your friends first. You're very devoted to AuroraClan and you have the perfect qualities for a medicine cat!

Rivertail- Well, Rivermom! You like Hamilton, you're a devoted and loyal warrior, and you've been with us for a while, so I like you! You were one of Cleve's best friends and you're always there for your Clanmates when they need it. You have great warrior qualities and I enjoy roleplaying with you very much, mom!

Brightheart- You were a good deputy. I doubted you at first, but you proved yourself to be reliable and served as AC's deputy longer than I did. Your only flaw is you like to start drama, and you like to pretend your Clanmates hate you when they don't. C'mon Bright, we like you. Loosen up a bit!

Icestorm- You're friendly and approachable, and you love kits! I mean really, how do you tolerate them?! Your stories are also very well-written and popular, and you are a great roleplayer, not to mention I love your character! You avoid conflict but if anything happens to your Clan, you've got a fierce side. Your personality is great and I love how you stick up for your Clan!

Scarredpath- You're Lightningstar's brother. You were deputy of the first Clan and the second one, I think, and you've been with these people longer than I have. You're not on very much, but I respect you nonetheless. You're fun to joke around with and I know you very well.

Nettleclaw- Well, you're Hazel's mate! You've always been a close friend of mine, and a devoted Clanmate. You're a skilled roleplayer and fun to just hang around with, too! And you have more patience than me with the kits. I respect that. So. Much. You have great qualities as a warrior, and I love that you're not afraid to back down! (Did you get that from me?) Also like, when are the kits gonna become warriors because they've been in training for like three months.

Gleamshine- You're...... you're Gleamshine. One moment you're the sweetest thing on the planet and the next you're murdering something. I can respect that!

Creampaw- You're shy sometimes, but you're sweet and loyal and devoted to your Clan. You've worked so hard as an apprentice and have became so courageous! By the way, I'm your daddy ;)

Cedarpaw- Your skill at hunting is amazing! You have great accuracy, and you're never afraid. I know you'll pass your warrior assessment! You are a devoted apprentice and have worked so hard to overcome your disability. The Clan will never doubt you again! And.... I'm your daddy ;)

Thistlepaw- HELLO FAVORITE CHILD! I mean- um. Hello child number three... You're adventurous, fierce, brave, and ambitious. I love that in an apprentice! And favorite child *cough*. You have a natural skill at hunting, and if you don't pass your assessment, I'll kill your mentor. By the way, did you know that.... I'm your daddy ;)

Hazeltuft- umm... err.... what do you guys think of me...?