Hazeltuft on Oakheart

So, TigerClan, lead by EjmDestroyer, is officially the dumbest group in the history of roleplay Clans. The only intelligent thing that came of that Clan was Skyheart, Darkmoon, and Bluebrooke leaving it (to join us). As said by Darkmoon, Oakheart (a warrior of TigerClan) has tricked people into promoting him several times to "see if they trusted him".  And the leader must be a really stupid guy considering he basically lets Oakheart take over for him. I mean seriously, he didn't give a crap about one of his own warriors leaving his Clan to join "every other roleplay Clan" to "unite" us.  But if there's anyone more stupid than Ejm, it would be Oakheart himself. What kind of plan did he have? Oh right, none. He just said "Hey, why don't we unite every roleplay Clan to make one big, unstoppable group?" And worse than that, people believed him. People in our Clan believed him. Did anyone ever realize that if we were brainless enough to agree to Oakheart's prejudice, we'd be united with whatever idiotic Clan Ares is in, as well as RapeClan? We don't know much about Oakheart yet, other than the fact that he's a complete imbecile, but we do know about Ares. Ares the traitor, Ares the liar, Ares the cheater. And if we went with Oakheart's idea - terrible, terrible idea by the way - we'd half to put up with him! We would have no power whatsoever. And you know who'd be in charge? Oakheart! Because Oakheart thinks he has the power to possess every single cat in all of the Clans. And where would he inherit that power from? Himself. Because in Oakheart's mind, he is this all-powerful god that gets everything he wants and has the power to control everyone he wants. He's immature, he's stupid, and he's not to be trusted.