@sandclan

Hey, I didn't ignore your message. I was getting something called an education at the time and didn't have the time for your criticism on my personality. And my glitchy old tablet just loads forever whenever I try to reply to a comment on my wall so hey, better post something so I don't seem more ignorant than I already am, huh?

Anyway, yeah, I use pet names in arguments and I'm belligerent and aggressive, etcetera, etcetera. Can't handle people with a big personality, I see. At least I'm not known as the know-it-all, passive-aggressive figure of criticism on the Wiki, and I assume every other site you've cared to join. I mean really, everything I see you do on the chat is correcting people or of course, criticizing them. But hey, I can't change you. Just like you can't change me.

I do have a message for you, though. Criticism isn't allowed on the Wiki anymore, but you've taken up stalking me here. So much so that I hesitate to post many things because I know you will make your way over to my recent activity and assume you have the authority to criticize my every word. I've asked you many times to stop before, and I'm ordering you to stop now. Your criticism does not benefit anyone - in fact, it annoys the hell out of everyone - and if you continue to do this your criticism will be ignored. I do not consider someone as low as yourself a problem in my life any longer. I've let it get in my way before, but your comments will no longer be acknowledged. Please refrain from criticizing my opinions and take your hate somewhere else. No one appreciates it.

Anyway, here's the response I assume you've been quite eager to hear from me. You're welcome, and goodbye.

_______

As for my followers, obviously this isn't a part of the book. I'd encourage you not to read it? Because you don't need to get involved in my personal issues?? Eh, you probably already have. It's fine. I'll get back to the actual book as soon as I come up with something.