Chapter Two

Me and the boy stopped talking when Taehyung interrupted us-

"Stop fighting!" we hear Taehyung say while holding in a smile while trying to be serious.

I stop arguing with the boy then look at Taehyung-

I wasn't sure if Taehyung was being serious so I just went with it.

"Mianhe." I say then bow.

It's silent... Then Taehyung burst into a laugh fest. He can't seem to stop laughing.

"Are you okay? Why are you laughing so hard?" Jin says while looking at Taehyung who is holding his stomach, trying to breath. (With his adorable box smile.)

"They are arguing. They are like to competitive siblings, but they barely know each other." Taehyung says while trying to hold in a laugh.

"Your right." Jungkook says then laughs.

Then everyone starts laughing.

"It's not that funny." the boy says defensively.

I giggle a little, but I cover my mouth, trying to hide my smile.

"Yeah it is, Jimin." Taehyung says while catching his breath.

So his name is Jimin. Got it.

"It is kinda funny, only because its so stupid that we are arguing like this when we barely know each other." I say while still trying to hold in my laugh.

"Whatever."Jiminn says with an annoyed face.

"Well we better start eating." says Jin.

I take a seat in between Taehyung and J-Hope.

I noticed that Jimin got his phone back out, and just continuing in some of the conversations shared at the table.

While we were eating and laughing, due to everyone's humor, I occasionally looked over my shoulder at Taehyung, and caught him staring at me with a small smile plastered on his face.

I could feel my face turn red the moment our eyes met.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sadly, the bell rung, ending the fun at the table.

I went to my next class, Biology. Gladly, the rest of the day went by smoothly and quick, but after eating lunch with all the boy, the girls at the school were talking about me.

I turned out that the boys are a kpop band called BTS, and I didn't even know it. I felt so bad that I had to clue who they were. But it does make sense, because all of them were unbelievably attractive... Well now I know why...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

After school ended I hurried out of the school and headed home.

While I left the school I could hear foot steps tracing me.

After a while I could still hear the footsteps. I got so scared. I stop and Before I could turn around to face the person following me they walked straight in front of me causing me to not the persons chest with my head and I fall to the ground.

"Aish! What did you do that for?" I hear a familiar deep voice say.

I turn to see... Taehyung.

He looked at me. "Oh! Mianhe!" he says while grabbing me hand to help me up.

"No, it was my fault. Mianhe." I say.

"Apology accepted." he says with his box smile.

"Anyways, why are you following me?" I say, up front like I always do, but it annoys me so bad that I can't keep my mouth shut.