Chapter Six

This morning my mother kept asking me how well I knew the boys and if I liked any of them.

I tried to ignore it but she kept antagonizing me.

I got dressed for school and left as fast as I could. And, like yesterday, I walk outside and the boys were there.

"Good Morning!" Tae says while waving his hands in the air with his 100 watt box smile.

I wave back and smile slightly.

"Do you want to walk with us again?" Jin says.

I nod then run up to them and I walk by their side.

We finally got to school so we waited for the doors to open. During that we just talked and laughed, even though everyone hated them hanging around me. I don't think the boys cared.

When the doors opened we all went to our classes.

Me and Tae, of course, walked to class together, because we had the same class.

On our way to class...

"Min-Nam?"Tae says.

"Ne. Want is it?" I say.

"I have fun being around you." Tae says then giggles while looking at the ground.

"Me too." I say hesitantly and shyly.

We stay silent till we get to class.

__________________________________

I wake up to someone rubbing my head.

"Min-Nam? Wake up. Class is over." I hear Tae's voice but with a sweeter tone. Like he was talking to a baby.

I grunt as I lift my torso, sitting right side up.

I feel my saliva running down my cheek, and pieces of my hair are sticking to my face.

Tae starts to laugh.

"Bwo?" I say restlessly.

"Nothing. You look pretty." Tae says while laughing really hard.

My eyes open wide. I finally fix my hair and wipe the saliva from my cheek.

"Palli. Class is over." Tae say while trying to hold his laugh.

He walks out of class and I follow.

I wave bye to him as we go are separate ways.

I walk to my locker to get my textbooks when I see Jimin walking in my direction.

He rams his shoulder into mine as he walks pass.

"Gwinchana?!" I say in anger.

"You." he states plainly.

"Yeah? And what did I do?" I scold.

"Your always around. Always. And your... Your annoying." he says in a lite teasing manner.

"ME?!" I scream.

"Ne, you." he says with an teasingly as he walks closer to me, only one foot away.

"Well for your inform-" I try to say but get interrupted.

"What are you two doing out of class!" the principle asks.

"Nothing... We were just... I mean I..." I try to say but can't think of an excuse.

"I want to see the two of you cleaning lunch tables after school. No excuses." he says then walks away.

"Look what you did." I say then sigh.

"Me? You couldn't take a joke." he says.

I walk a step closer to him.

"Ne. I guess I can't." I say then stomp to my locker, grab my textbooks, and go to class.

__________________________________

~ Lunch Time ~

I walk to the lunch room and I'm greeted by Tae. After I get my food he takes me to the usual table.

When we get there Jimin gives me a death glare, and I gladly return the favor.

During lunch, is normal. We all laugh and joke around. They are a pretty awesome group of boys. I love being around them. Mostly Tae though. But I hate being around Jimin.

As I was walking away from the lunch room with Tae, Jimin grabs my wrist.

"See you after school. Don't be late." he said in a mad tone.

Me and Tae then walked away.

"What was that about?" Tae asked.

"He got me in trouble, and now we have to clean the lunch tables." I sigh.

"That sucks." Tae says.

After that he went to his class and I went to mine.

Before I knew it, the school day was over. I headed straight to the the cafeteria.

As soon as I walked in Jimin greeted me.

"Pali, pali, I want this to go by fast. The boys are waiting for us in the parking lot." He says.

"The feeling is mutual. I want to get this over with as well." I say with an attitude then I grab a wet towel and start cleaning.

While cleaning I slipped on water. Causing me to fall. Sadly Jimin broke my landing.

He grunted in agony.

"Mianhe. Mianhe." I say then attempt to pull my body off of him when he grabs my arms and pulls me down.

"What are you doing?" I ask with my face burning red.

He laughs.

"Why is your heart beating so fast?" he smirks.

I gulp.

He flips me over so that he is on top of me.

"You know what? Now that I think about it, I bet you've never been kissed. Better yet, I bet you've never even had a boyfriend." he says as he leans his head closer to mine.

"I... I..." I try to say something but nothing comes out.

"How about we get the first kiss thing over with right now." he says then leans in more, his lips only about two inches from mine.

I close my eyes tight, afraid of what will happen.

Then I hear laughter.

I open my eyes and notice that he's not even on me anymore. He's beside me, laughing.

"You should have seen your face!" He laughs out.

I hit his arm. Then roll my eyes.

"Aigoo~ you shouldn't play with girls like that. I didn't want to waste my first kiss on you." I say in an angry manner.

"So I was right! You've never been kissed." he says holding back a laugh.

"N-Ne. It's true. But so what." I say then stomp out of the cafeteria and into the parking lot.

I rush to the car.

When I enter...

"Why are you so red?" Suga asks.

"No reason." I say madly.

"Are you sure?" Tae asks worried.

I nod.

Not long after I got into the car Jimin joined.

He looks at me with a smirk and a wink then licks his lips.

I give him a death glare, then the car starts and we drive away.

The boys drop me off at my house.

When I get to my room I go crazy.

Aigoo! Why does he have to mess with me like that. That little son of a... Never mind...

I finally fell to sleep after throwing tantrums over that stupid jerk.

I swear, if he ever plays with me like that again, I'll beat the crap out of him!