Chapter Eight

After time flew by, Jin and the other boys came back from the store.

Jungkook told them what happened.

I'm worried. Where is Tae? Where did he go?

I left my house to find him. First, I checked his house.

When I got to his house, I knocked on the door. No one answered, so I just opened the door. Hesitantly. When I entered I hear bickering. I walk further into the house and discover Jimin and Tae. They were screaming and yelling.

"She is mine!" Tae screamed in Jimin's face.

"I know! But I can't fight my feelings!" Jimin screams in return.

"Well, you better find a way to stop you feelings. I have stopped loving so many girls just to make you happy, because you loved them. When does the table turn. When will you do it for me?" Tae scolds.

"But I really have feelings for this girl." Jimin argues.

"that's what you've said about them all." Tae says with anger.

"No! I really love Min-Nam." Jimin insists.

"Yeah? Well, news flash, I love her to. SO BACK OFF!" Tae starts to raise his voice in total anger this time. He starts to hit the walk he's closes, in anger.

I stepped forward to get a better look, but I hit a bag and made it fall, creating a loud banging sound.

Both Jimin and Tae looked at me.

I stood there. Frozen.

Aigoo~ what do I do? Crap, they freaking saw me!

"How much did you hear?" Tae asks in concern and embarrassment but he also sounded angry.

"N-Not m-much..." I awkwardly answer while my eyes at glued to the ground.

Jimin sighs.

"Just tell us! What did you hear!" Jimin strikes at me with anger and annoyance.

Tae gives Jimin a death glare, signaling him to stop.

"W-Well I j-just got here. I barely heard a-anything..." I lied.

"Okay. Well, what are you here for?" Tae asked, suddenly in a more calmed tone.

"You. I mean, I came here to get you." I say, still a bit nervous.

"Oh, wae?" Tae asks with narrow eyebrows.

"To see if you were okay." I answer.

"Ah~ Jinjja? Gomawo. I'm fine now." Tae says with a bright and enlightening tone.

I smile in return and I can feel my face burning. "Ani~ it's nothing."

I look at Tae who is smiling, then I see Jimin and he looks very irritated and annoyed.

"Gwinchana?" I ask jimin, not really concerned but more curious.

Jimin ignores me and just walks away, knocking his shoulder with mine while walking away.

Tae rolls his eyes at Jimin's childish action.

"Gwinchana? He's just a jerk." Tae comforted me.

"Ne, I'm fine." I insist.

He nods. "Do you want to do something?"

"Like what?" I ask confused a little.

"Lets watch a movie." He says excitedly.

"I can't go out, I'm sick." I say with a droopy face.

"Ani, I meant here." he informs me with a smile.

"Oh~ Arraso. Lets do it." my face lights up.

"What do you want to watch? Your the sick one, so I will watch whatever you want." he makes his way to the couch and plops down.

"Lets watch a drama!" I say excitedly the plop myself on the couch as well.

"Arraso. Which one?" he asks while grabbing the remote.

"Lets watch... Uhmm... The Girl Who Sees Smell!"I say then look at Tae who is staring at me with a pleased smile.

"Arraso." he says then sets the TV channel to DramaFever.

He types in the drama name and sure enough it is there. So with that we begin watching it.

After around 15 minutes, all the other boys rush through the house complaining about how they thought I was returning back home. They got over it really fast and began watching the drama with me and Tae.

While watching the drama, my eyelids felt heavy and I fell asleep.

I wake up in a green room with white rimes. It was dark but I could still see everything. I looked down at my body and noticed that I was on a bed. The bedding was black.

I grunt as I sit up, noticing Tae sleeping on a chair right beside the bed. I gasp in surprise.

"What the heck!" I panic.

"Bwo?! Gwinchana?!" Tae shot up out of his sleep and acted concerned and frightened.

"Why am I here? Where am I?" I say while popping out of the bed and over to Tae.

"This is my bedroom. Your in my house, and you fell asleep in the living room while watching that drama, so I carried you in here." he said, calmed now.

"What time is it!?" I scream in terror.

"Calm down. Its 10:21p.m." he said while looking at me like I was crazy.

"Aish! My omma is gonna kill me!" I scream once again while trying to run out of the room, when a hand wraps around my wrist.

"Your omma knows your over here. She came over earlier asking where you were and we said you were sleeping. She said to tell you to go home once you wake up." he said trying to assure me that everything was okay.

I sigh in relief.

I started walking backwards till the back of my knees hit the bed and I sat down.

"So, did you sleep well?" Tae asked with him box smile.

"Ne." I said then smiles back with my eyes squinted.

"Daebak!" he said, holding his thumb up.

I nod.

"Well, I better get going." I say then stand on my feet and walk away

"Ani!" Tae screams then barns my wrist,"You don't have to go now."

I bite my lip and stand there, blushing.

He grabs both of my shoulders and pushes me back against the bed. I lay on the bed and he lets go of me and does the same we laid on our backs while we look at the plastic star filled ceiling.

He sits his head on my shoulder and then intertwines our fingers.

"I really need to g-" I speak in a shaking voice when interrupts me.

"Shh... Lets stay like this for a little but longer." he whispers in my ear. I could feel him breath on my neck.

I was nervous but comfortable. My heart was beating so fast that I thought it was gonna burst out of my chest and my stomach felt like it had a swarm of butterflies flying around.

After a few minutes I fell asleep in his arms...