Chapter Four

I woke up to my omma violently shaking me in chair.

"Get ready for school! It's late. I thought you were already awake! Aigoo~ palli!" she said then stormed out of the room.

I rushed to put on my uniform then I went to the bathroom. I let down my wavy hair and brushed my teeth then put on my fragrance supply's.

I grabbed my school bag then ran out the door.

As I walk out of the door I see all of my neighbors, BTS, walking out of their house.

I try to walk slowly and hide my face with my hand so that they could not see me. But once I stepped off my porch...

"Oh, guys it's Min-Nam!" I hear a familiar voice say.

I look up and see J-Hope waving and smiling at me, causing all the other boys to look in my direction.

Aigoo~ my cover has been blown! What do I do? Do I keep waking? Err... I'll just... Err... I don't know what to do!

After all the arguing was done in my thoughts I just awkwardly smiled and walked up to them.

"Ah~ Annyeong, Min-Nam. I didn't expect to see you. I thought you left already." says Jin.

"No, I slept a little to much." I say.

"Do you want to walk with us? Please?" I hear Taehyung.

"Ani, Taehyung, I couldn't disturb you all." I say.

His face was slightly shocked.

"Ani, no disturbance to us." He says then looks at all the others, "Oh, and please call me Tae. I would like that better." He says.

"Arraso, Tae. Are you sure I should walk you you all?" I ask.

"Ne." They all say in high approval.

I nod my head.

I walk next to Tae on our way.

He shared at me a lot. It was kinda really awkward.

When we got to the school we waited for the doors to open by the stairs.

I had my back up against the walk and I just watched as all the boys were fooling around.

I laugh once I see Rapmonster drops his water bottle and just stands there watching it roll away.

"Tae-Tae, can you get that for me? Palli!" says Rapmonster.

Tae nods then runs to go get it.

On his way to give Rapmonster his water back, Tae trips over his shoelaces right in front of me. He trys to catch his balance but ends up falling into me making my back hit the wall hard.

I close my eyes from the awkwardness and when I open them I see Tae's face directly in front of mine. I look down at my body and see his pressed to mine from the impact of the fall.

I blush so hard.

"Aish! Mianhe! Mianhe!" He says as he gets off of me, and bows about five times.

He also blushes.

"A- Ah~ G- Gwinchana..." I say in an awkward tone.

"Aigoo... Mianhe... " He says again looking very embarrassed then looks down.

"Gwinchana..." I say. I look down at the ground to avoid eye contact and to make sure nobody can see me blushing.

When I finally get the courage to look up I see everyone staring at me and Tae with awed eyes.