Arrows

I didn't know if they want to be tagged but here's my new one I hope you guys like it.

      Wally smiles as he watches his wife and daughter load their bows. Artemis wanted their daughter to be able to defend herself but not become a superhero, sadly their daughter disagreed, six and as hard headed as her mom.
    She says she wants to help people as much as they had when they were heroes all those years ago. Sometimes they'll go a mission because nightwing would need the extra help. He misses it some days, the excitement, the villains, and saving people but he loves spending time with the most beautiful girls in the world. Breaking out of his thoughts Wally waked over towards them, "hey, how's the shooting going guys?"
       "Great she picked it right up, must've gotten that from you Baywatch." Artemis smiled patting her daughters head. "Thats awesome, i'm proud of you. Still got it huh artty?" Wally replied giggling when artemis glared and their daughter looked confused. "Whats a Baywatch??"  wally glanced down surprised before answering "Um...It's another name for life guards from a really old tv show." Artemis laughed as he explained.
     Rolling his eyes "it's not that funny artemis," still laughing "oh but it is wally." Smiling he laughed to "I guess it is a but funny."  Grabbing her daughters shoulder "Hey want to see something really cool?" she asked her daughter. "YES!!ohh what is is?" She screeched in excitement. "Hey wally still got in you to show her your awesome flip from a wall, from back when we were on the team?" Artemis asked already knowing the answer.
   "Oh course but you guys gotta get back to practice after." Wally smiles, this is what he loved using his power not always for protection but to make people happy.
     He ran towards the practice wall, running up it and using that leverage to flip over and land. "Yup old man still got it."
   Artemis cheers and their daughter giggles in glee as they get back to practice.

Go me I made another one sorry for the long waiting period. School is a bish and I had troubles with other things. Alomst 400 words I cannot believe it.
Bye guys love you, don't forget to request if you want!! ❤❤