That kind of love

I got this idea from one of my favorite sterek authors. imasamm I hope you don't mind me using it

Robin smiled as he watched, Wally and Artemis.
"I want that kind of love," He says turning to aqualad.

"What kind of love?" Aqualad asked.

"The love they have. The I'll always be there for you, and the always protect you, kind of love," Robin smiles.

"Oh, the I'll always support you even when I disagree, kind of love?" Aqualad says.

"Yeah. They both need that kind of love in their life," Robin agrees.

A smack is heard and the two look to see Wally and Artemis bickering.

"See they do need it, even if they won't admit it," Robin laughs rings out as aqualad silently agrees.

"Hey, want to watch a movie while these two figure out why they're arguing again?" Aqualad asks.

"Sure, 5 bucks they end up making out by the end of it," Robin answers.

He ended up getting his 5 dollars from aqualad .

I'm sorry I haven't updated. Ugh I feel so bad about that sorry. Summer just started so I'll update more hopefully. The idea came from the person I tagged above, it's not as good as hers.

So go check her out if you like sterek and some other people.
I don't have many ideas and as always send me some requests if you have any.

I'll read them promise. Anyway peace I'm out.
Have a good summer, and send some requests.

Love you guys ❤❤