Breath

One moment to soon

Or to late

Can cause panic

More problems

A single mistake could consume you

Make you regret ever trying

Artemis shuddered thinking about her father's words. As he would never make a mistake, until he was caught. She won't make a mistake. Her family is now in danger.

Her and KF had to save the rest of the team from her escaped father. Artemis hadn't always thought of them as family, not until they still stayed her friend even after they found out about her father and his crimes. Wally especially, she thought he would have the most trouble with it. But he ended up being the most supportive.

Back to the point, they were on a roof across from the warehouse where the team was being held.

"What are we waiting for Artemis??" KF asked "My best friend is being held in there along with my other family."

"I don't know yet wally!" Artemis said annoyed "He's different from before, more controlling and aggressive! One wrong move and us and them are toast!"

"Okay, I have an idea. We sneak past him me not using my super speed, then untying them with it and you using a smoke arrow as a screen, while I run them out. Sound good?" Wally asked.

"Yes! Sounds amazing. When should I launch my arrow?" She asked back.

"Ummmm....After I start untying them, and you could fight off the guards while I get them out," Wally replied.

Artemis sets and launches an arrow with a zip line attached. They slide down it silently, landing on the roof. Using hand signals Artemis directs the way to go as Kid Flash follows.

They enter through the vents(classic move). Kid flash in front, giving him a head start if he needs it. They find the room after looking for 2 minutes. Sadly they didn't have the facny tech Robin did.

"Okay guys we'll get you out,
just hang on," KF whispered.

He jumped down, attempting to land silently. Not much success, the guard turned around

"HEY YOU, STOP WHERE YOUR AT!!"

kf quickly starts undoing the knots of the rope.

"NOW ARTEMIS, THE ARROW," wally yelled, done with the knots.

"Gotcha KF!" Artemis loaded and shot her arrow hitting her mark in the center of the room.

5 minutes later, they were all safely in the jet heading back to the mountain.

Artemis and wally high 5ed.

"Mission accomplished," wally says.

Artemis just smiles.

OMG I WROTE IT
MY FIRST MISSION
IT STARTED OFF OKAY AND IN THE MIDDLE I WAS LIKE DA FU IS THIS. BUT I CONTINUE WRTING
HOPEFULLY I'LL GET BETTER AT WRTING THESE.

Ohhhh four hundred and fifty five words!!
New record.