well here we go again

Ay I have a request from @ArtOmis

  They were fighting again. When did they always have to fight. It's wasn't fair or okay. Wally sometimes wishes that they could stop, and just breath for a second. He always felt guilty and hurt after these fights.

  He honestly couldn't remember what they were fighting about. As adults they should be able to get over stupid things instead of fighting like teenagers. It hurt not being able to run and save the day, as he aged and not using his powers, he's gotten slower.

  "ARTEMIS I SHOULD BE ABLE TO USE MY POWERS FOR THE GOOD OF PEOPLE," I screamed as we fought.

  "WELL MAYBE I DON'T WANT YOU TO GET HURT," Artemis yelled back.

  "Well it's not your choice anymore and you can't control me or my life!" Wally said coldly as he dashed out into the distance, heading for Night Wings apartment.

I decided to stay at Dick's place for a couple days. Cool of a bit, it's been a while since me and Artemis had fought over me not using my powers. Hell she had no right to tell me that I couldn't but I miss her and just want to go home. I can tell Dick has been getting of me living on his couch ,as much as I love his reassuring hand on my shoulder, I think I've out used my stay. I decided to leave.

  I write a note to him explaining:

  Sorry dick but I should go back to Artemis, she'll be worried if I don't come back. Thanks for being there even tho I was a couch potato and sulked the entire time. She misses you by the way so come over some time when we're not fighting.

  I dash home, my legs burning as a run. My power finally being used, I feel complete again. Artemis isn't home when I arrive, thank goodness. She'd shove an arrow up my butt.

  Hours later she finally got home, seeing me her first her reaction was anger but overall she was happy to have me home.

  "Sorry for worrying you.....Arty you know I love you right?" I asked, blinking at her.

"Of course I do you idiot. I love you too Wally," Artemis was shocked that Wally would even ask that.

  After a quick make-out and a debate over what take-out to get they were happen.

Wow that only took forever, sorry for not updating. Summers almost over and I'm really nervous to start a new year. So I hope you like it, vote and comment if you liked it, and if anyone has an helpful criticism, I'm all ears.