Bike repairs?

Wally was sitting on the floor of the garage in the cave. "Oh man how am I going to fix this now" he wondered aloud. The reason he was even in there was he took Artemis's bike for a spin and crashed. He better stick to running. Honestly he could solve chemical formulas but didn't know the first thing about mechanics.

If Artemis found out, she would freak out and possibly shove an arrow up his butt. Maybe he could just buy I new one or hide this one. No if he bought a new one Artemis would know, she added nacks of her own to it, including a tracker.

Standing up, walling paced back and forth. "Why did I even take her bike, oh I'm going to die tonight," wally said. Suddenly the garage door opened and Wally jumped, quickly hiding behind a crate. He peeked around the edge just seeing it was super boy.

"SUPER BOY YOU HAVE TO HELP ME," Wally screamed. Wally knew super boy knew how to handle bikes and mechanics, maybe he could help fix the bike. Bored, Super boy looked up from wolf who was laying on the ground, wally had just noticed him.

"What wally?" Super boy, as usual brooding.

"Um.....Can you maybe help me fix Artemis's bike, I may have broke it," Wally nervously scratched the back of his neck.

"Sure, I guess. You owe me a favor tho," super boy replied rolling his eyes. "Tho would you walk with wolf, keep him company while I fix this mess?"

"Anything," wally quickly nudged wolf to wake him up.

3 Hours later.

"Done, now wally owns me a sandwhich or multiple." Super boy's stomach growled.

Artemis did find out and she wasn't very happy about it, but she didn't shove an arrow up Wally's butt. She made him make her and super boy lunch and dinner for the next week tho.

Sorry guys the was short. I've just been busy and I will update, has snap chat been failing on anyone else lately or is that just me. Well tell me what you think down in the comments. Send requests if you want and give this a like if you read it.

Also sorry that super boy doesn't sound very like himself, I wanted to make him a bit more friendly in this one shot. Disclaimer I don't own these characters or the show.