Nightmare

"Wally wake up!! Please, wake up for me.." I sobbed, letting the tears flow freely down my cheeks.

"He's dead darling as is everybody else." Sports master smirked as he walked up to me.

"No he can't be! No!" I cried out, yet there he was laying in my arms, a javelin straight through his heart. Sports master evilly grinned as he grabbed me so that I was standing next to him. He turned to me and looked straight in my eyes.

"Artemis I thought I taught you better." he laughed. As he left, darkness began to over take me. I started to scream wally's name and cry. It was too much! Too much!

"WALLY!!!" I screamed, crying harder.

Suddenly, I woke up in my room, but my screaming filled the cave. The whole team was in my room in a matter of seconds.

Megan looked at me, startled and hugged me until I calmed down. Wally was still in shock, Aqua-lad and Conner were calm, yet scared, Zatana and Robin just stared at me quietly. Then, I did something I didn't expect. I pushed Megan off of me, lunged at Wally and he caught me.

"Artemis calm down please." Wally said coming out of shock. At the sound of his voice I hugged him tighter. The set of tears that had just finished streaming down my face quickly dried. I felt Wally rubbing my back trying to calm me down but instead I hid my face in the of crock of his neck.

"Don't leave me." I whispered into his neck as he took his hand off my back. He must have shooed the rest of the team with his hand because they all silently left. He put his hands under my knees and picked me up bridal style.

"Artemis can you tell me whats wrong." Wally whispered and I nodded, tightening my grip on him. I hated heights but Wally never knew that. He placed me on my bed and covered me up.

"Go back to sleep artemis."He whispered, about to walk out. I grabbed his wrist at a speed he would be proud of.

"Don't go.." I said weakly. He looked at me shocked when I pulled him onto the bed with me and put the covers over us.

"Artemis... You know this will be all over the internet in the morning." He said breathing in my ear.

"I don't care."I said back.

"So can you tell me whats wrong now?" he asked.

I took in a deep breath and started, "Sports master was standing over you and everyone... He had a javelin through your heart and you died in my arms Wally."

In the middle of my explanation Wally's arm had slipped around my waist to pull me closer to him. One lone tear came down my cheek. Wally's reflexes out matched mine so he wiped the tear away.

"A teary face doesn't suit you." Wally said softly. I shifted so I was facing him and staring into his eyes. My lips were only inches away from his.

"Thanks for staying with me.." I whispered. Wally hesitated before he put his lips down on top of mine. The kiss started out slow, but I returned it with a strong urgency, and we ended up making out with each other.

"Wow, I never know you were such a good kisser." he blushed.

"You never asked or tried to kiss me so..."I whispered. He kissed me again softly and we fell asleep like that. Our body's pressed together and his arms around my waist mine around his neck.