03. Yu's Rival?

Class dismissed at noon. Yutori and I immediately ran to our clubroom. I was excited yet anxious. What if people are actually not paying attention to our posters? I'd feel really guilty and sad cause Yutori put alot of hardwork to that. Its hard to write things diagonally,you know!

But Yutori didn't look nervous or worried at all. He wouldn't stop blabbing about the club on breaktime. I was happy but i don't want people to know about it. I decided that the club would be secret.

"You look nervous,Atsu." I heard Yutori chuckle. I gave an awkward laugh. "Nothing to worry about,Yu."

After that,three hard knocks were heard from the wooden door. FOR THE FIRST TIME. Yutori immediately jumped out of the sofa. I followed after him. I really hope that it'd be a member!

"Hello,welcome to the-" Yutori said and he was cut off when he saw who it was. His excited smile was replaced with an angry scowl. Infront of us was a boy with soft black hair. He looks like he came from a wealthy family. Wait.. THIS IS THE CHAIRMAN'S SON! CHIZURU!

"Hello. I'd like to join the-"

"YOU'VE GOT THE WRONG CLUB." Yutori immediately said and slammed the door in Chizuru's face. I was shocked by his sudden actions. "Y-Yutori! The hell are you doing?" He only crossed his arms and sighed. "He's a famous ass. We don't need him."

Yet Chizuru's fists slamming against the wooden front door was echoing throughout the room. "LET ME IN YOU CHERRY-HEAD FREAK! YOU CAN'T SLAM THE DOOR ON MY FACE! I'D EXPELL YOU!"

"GO AHEAD. I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY." Yutori smirked as if Chizuru could see it. Chizuru's constant banging at the door stopped. Yutori laughed. "See,Atsu? He'd give up. He just thought that just because he was popular,he could join any-"

Yutori stopped on his tracks when he heard the window started rolling up. He immediately ran to the window and shut it before Chizuru could come in. Damn,never thought that if Yutori hates you,he wouldn't act nice to look proper and avoid fights. HE'D STRAIGHTFORWARDLY EXPRESS HOW MUCH HE HATES YOU.

I only stood there,watching Chizuru trying to enter our clubroom and Yutori constantly trying to block him.

But Chizuru wouldn't give up. He huffed and picked a steel pipe from the ground. "OY! I'D REALLY BREAK YOUR WINDOW IF YOU WON'T LET ME IN!" Yutori stomped towards him in defeat,rolled the windows up and shouted.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?!"

"I.." Chizuru swallowed the lump on his throat before yelling at Yutori's throat. "I ONLY WANTED REAL FRIENDS TOO!"