[Bonus Chapter] AtsuTori! (feat. Chizuru)

*Bzzzt!*

I stopped on my tracks,feeling that my phone was vibrating on my pocket. Who could message me in this time? I pulled it out and.. No,i wasn't surprised at all.

From: Yutori
hello Atsukiiii! ^.^ don't tell me you're talking with Chizuru right now too (-_-)

I chuckled. What a baka. I typed in a reply.

To Yutori:
'uhh no? i'm not even home yet >~<'

From: Yutori
'great. i don't want that a-hole to near you. and how dare he to talk to you first on the phone?! i was the first one so i should've called you first! and he even got the same phone as you?! (`∧')'

Woop.. Someone's on rage mode. Wait, i just realized something. Why is Yutori really angry at Chizuru? Even Chizuru is angry with Yutori too. Yutori only says that he's angry at him because he's a famous-ass that loves to get spoiled and gets whatever he wants but.. Chizuru is actually nowhere near that.. And Taku is famous too!

What if these two actually has a past? What if they were friends before and something happened and they met here in highschool AGAIN?!

Ok,i'm being dramatic. Maybe Yutori just really hates Chizuru because the two of us are nerds and Chizuru is a part of the cool kids. I have a habit of jumping into conclusions. Maybe i should ask him?

'To: Yutori
Man,you are so irritated over everything about him. ε-('∀`; )'

'From: Yutori
Causs he's gonna make a move on trying to take you away from me! I knew it! You're just mine! (−_−)'

H-Huh? Wait.. What if Taku was right..? I was about to type in a message when it vibrated again.

'From: Yutori
And by that,i mean as a friend! I'm not into you in that way or anything!'

He just went from Yandere to Tsundere. But still,i'm touched. Its my first time being stuck between two friends and it makes you feel really special!

'To: Yutori
What a tsuntsun little Yutori-chaan~ (@⌒ー⌒@) lemme give u a hug~!'

I decided to tease him and chuckled softly at that point. After a few seconds,he replied.

'From: Yutori
Tsun-tsun my ass,you baka. (-_-) no don't give me a hug,you're so gay'

'To: Yutori
Look who's talking ( '▽`)'

'From: Yutori
Can u not?! (`∧')'

'To: Yutori
Ok ok,i'd stop ( ̄▽ ̄) btw,i'm at home now so i'd talk to you later (^_^)'

'From: Yutori
Ok then. ^^ TTYL!
Don't talk to Chizuru without my permission. -_- Oh,i won't give you permission anyway. ^~^ Bye!'

I put my phone on my pocket,chuckling as i entered the house. My phone vibrated again. That silly guy. He already said 'goodbye'!

I pulled it out and this time i was quite surprised. Chizuru?

From: Chizuru
Hey Atsuki! Ok,i know this is weird but can you bring you swimsuit and some extra clothing tommorow? Don't ask me for now. I'll tell you tommorow. I also texted them (yeah including that cherry-head freak bestfriend of yours ughh -.-). Don't forget it,okay? Bye~'

Eh? Swimsuit? Extra clothes? What in the world? Anyway,i placed my phone in my pocket. I wonder where he's going to take us tommorow since that guy is a rich kid.