06. How Intelligent

As always,we arrived at the clubroom with nothing to do. I haven't thought of any activities yet. But it seems like Yutori has something in his mind. "Do you guys know that PSP game named 'Dragon Hunter'? It can be played as one or multi. You just have to connect with the other players' PSPs and then you're free to go."

Chizuru's eyes sparkled in interest. "I know that. I have that in my PSP." Yutori smirked at him. "What level are you in?" Surprisingly,Chizuru smirked back. "Level 97. I've defeated different types of bosses. I've even equipped that caribbean armor that every Dragon Hunter player wants."

Yutori looked so shock and upset. He slammed his hands on the wooden table,making me jump. I'm between them again! When will this end?! I hope there'd be a new member to entertain me while these two are roasting each other!

"WHAT?! I'M ONLY LEVEL 53! HOW COME?! YOU CHEATED, DIDN'T YOU MEAT?! OUT OF ALL THE LEGENDARY GAMERS IN THIS EARTH,YOU'RE ACTUALLY NEAR THE END OF THE GAME?!" He yelled at his face. Chizuru scowled at him. "OY FREAK! WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CHEATED?! THAT ALL CAME FROM MY HARDWORK,STUPID! YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS THAT I'M GOING TO BE THE KING OF THAT GAME!"

Yutori was about to say something through his gritted teeth but he leaned his face closer to Chizuru and i grew awkward between them. Chizuru only stared back at him. What is happening? Is this my life's biggest plot twist? ARE THEY GOING TO KISS?!

"Hardwork..huh?" Yutori muttered with a husky voice and chuckled. Chizuru only stared back at him with eyes that are still trying hard to look angry. "Your eyebags must've came from your hardwork. Good grief." Yutori sat back and chuckled. Chizuru immediately jumped out of his seat and grabbed his face powder. "I don't have eyebags,idiot. Mind your own life."

Yutori was about to press his buttons again but there was a knock at the door. I was the first one to stand up and sigh really loud. "Thank god! Save me from this unpleasant life!" I groaned and open the door. I wasn't surprised to see who it was.

"Hello. Are you Atsuki-kun?" There,Taku stood infront of me. He looked fine now. He was back to his color and shape not like earlier. He looked exhausted and pale. "Y-Yeah.. How did you find about the club?" I asked as i opened the door wider for him to enter.

He sat down the sofa and i did the same beside him. "I saw your poster and gave it a read. It was written diagonally. I don't know why though."

"GAVE IT A READ?!" Chizuru piped in and grabbed Taku's shoulders in disbelief. "I ALMOST CRUSHED MYSELF WITH A HAMMER JUST TRYING TO FIND OUT WHAT THAT GODDAMN POSTER WAS TRYING TO SAY!"

I heard Yutori chuckle. I already knew he'd have a new punchline to drill Chizuru. "Oh? I'm glad. But you could've REALLY crushed yourself with a hammer. That'd make me happier." Chizuru snarled at him. "Sorry.. They fight alot of times.." I gave an awkward laugh. Taku giggled.

"Its okay. This club's meaning is actually good for me. I want to join this club. I want to make friends!" It seemed like this caught Yutori and Chizuru's attention and Yutori shook Taku's hand. "Welcome to the club, smartypants!" Taku chuckled and he looked at me with a really sweet smile.

"I also want to join because of.. Atsuki-kun."

Our eyes widened to what he said, especially me. I felt my cheeks went red and my heart fluttered. No homo. That was actually a very nice thing to be said,you know? "R-Really..? But why? I only did what really needs to be done,you know.."

Taku immediately placed his hands on my shoulders and squeezed it with a ferocious look in his face. "Someone would steal my virginity if you didn't arrive! So i was really thankful!"

What..?

I raised a brow at him. Even Yutori looked like he just saw a dog floating. Chizuru looked so amused though. He went beside me and whispered. "Did i forgot to mention that he sometimes wastes his intelligence on being an all-time pervert?"

"U-Um.. What do you mean..?" I asked him. Taku only grinned. "I've read about hentai mangas before. This person passed out and this person who likes them saw them. And except for helping them up,they'd feel hot and interested on seeing them unconscious and they'd touch them and 'get it on with them' without their knowledge! So i was glad it was you Atsuki-kun!" He then pulled me into a tight hug. I forced a chuckle and patted his back.

I swear,this club will be a massive bunch of craziness.

"I guess he's right then." Yutori crossed his arms with a smile. I looked at him in disbelief. "Atsuki will be a hero. The savior of everyone's virginities." The three of them died laughing in the floor and i tossed a pillow straight at Yutori's face. "S-Shut up!"

Taku stood up and pulled his cellphone out of his pocket. "Do you guys have LINE? Lets talk there while we are away!" I brought my phone out and saw does Yutori. "Bring your cellphones close to me." He commanded and we followed.

"I'd use the scanner. In that way,my phone would scan the accounts near me and i could easily add you." Damn,he talks stuff like he's a real scientist or something. Our phones beeped and saw that our accounts are already on each other's mobiles?

"Woaaah.. Its my first time talking to a friend using a phone!" Yutori jumped up and down i nodded at him. "Me too!" We highfived each other and then i realized that a certain black-haired member wasn't connecting with us. "Chizuru,hey. Why aren't you getting your phone? Lets talk when i got home!" I told him but he was pouting.

Yutori nudged me in the hip with a smirk before turning his head towards Chizuru. "Oi,meat. You came from a rich family but you don't have a phone?"

"BECAUSE I DON'T NEED IT! NO ONE WILL MESSAGE ME NONE OTHER THAN THE SCHOOLGIRLS HERE! I'M ALREADY HAPPY WITH MY GAMING STUFF!" Chizuru immediately yelled. Yutori only mockingly grinned. "Why are you shouting? I wasn't shouting at you."

"BECAUSE YOU'RE ASKING A STUPID QUESTION!" Damn,he's in beastmode. "Calm down,Chizuru. Its not a big deal. We could still communicate through landline." I reassured him. Chizuru's eyes sparked and he smiled. "Really? Give me your number then!"

I wrote it in the back of his notebook and he happily tucked it into his bag. It was already getting late and we decided to leave now. Yutori looked so upset and he kept on crossing his arms. Wait.. Don't tell me he's jealous?

We were outside when Chizuru gave me a wink. "Talk to you later,Atsuki!" And he ran off.

"Yaoi." Taku mumbled and laughed.