07. Same Same!

I woke up at the middle of the night. The home phone downstairs is ringing. Who could probably call at this time of the day? I looked at my digital clock. Its only 2:38 am. I hope this is not some sort of prank call that will wake me up! I still have school later!

I groggily stood up,yawned,stretched and rubbed my eyes like a toddler. I was scratching my head in irritation as i headed downstairs. I grabbed the telephone and answered, "Hello?"

"Hey,Atsu. Its me,Chizuru. Sorry for calling at this time of the day." I heard a familiar voice behind the line. Chizuru?! Why is he calling now? Why does he sound so awake?! Like he didn't sleep at all?! "Eh? Chizuru? What's the matter?" I asked him,i didn't feel sleepy or groggy anymore. I was awake more than ever.

"I have something to ask you. What model is your phone?" He asked with a very serious tone. "Uh.. Iphone 5s?" I replied,confused. I don't what is he up to. "What color?" He asked. "Rose gold."

"By what company?" He asked once again. "Apple.. Wait,why are you asking?" I asked and i heard him chuckle. "Oh,nothing. Thank you,go back to sleep! Bye!" Then the phone ended with a beeping noise. What the hell is that for? Does he only wanted to talk to me?

Oh well.. I'm not sleepy anymore. I'd probably just take a bath now and wait for awhile. Atleast i'd be early at school later.

--

The bell rang for breaktime. I immediately grabbed my packed lunch and saw Yutori waiting for me with a huge grin. "Look at my lunchbox,Atsu!" He pointed. I looked down and saw that his lunchbox was the same as mine. Even the color and model.

"Whoa. That's cool. We're like twins!" I said and i saw his cheeks went red. Eh? "Y-Yeah.. I really searched for that you know!"

"A-tsu-ki~!" I heard a childish giggle behind us and Yutori's smile turned to some sort of jealous scowl. What the? Chizuru hugged me from behind and waved something at my face. "Look,look Atsu~!"

Iphone 5s.. Rose gold.. Made by Apple..

"We have the same phone!" I grinned at him and he nodded happily. "I really had to beg before i could get a phone! My dad is a very strict man and he thought i'd be texting some random girls out there!"

"Oh,so that's why you called me at 2:00 in the morning.." I awkwardly laughed.

"HUH?!" Yutori pushed his way between us. "YOU GUYS TALKED THROUGH LANDLINE EARLIER?! HOW COME?! ATSUKI! WE HAVEN'T STARTED A CONVERSATION AT LINE YET!" He looked at me with disbelief. Chizuru was the one that's laughing now. "I'm his first time!"

"C-Chizuru that sounds wrong.." I told him and he only raised a brow. "HEY ATSUKI." Yutori grabbed my shoulder. I raised my brows at him. "MESSAGE ME ONCE YOU GET HOME,OKAY?" He forced a smile but i know he still wanted to throw a javelin in Chizuru's way. I nodded. "S-Sure.."

"Hey guys! What's going on?" Taku walked into us with a smile. I was about to say something when Yutori yelled. "CHIZURU STOLE ATSUKI FROM ME!" Chizuru went red and elbowed him. "W-WHY ARE YOU ACTING SO YAOI?!"

"I can tell that Yutori-kun and Chizuru-kun likes you." Taku casually told me. I went red and my eyes widened. What does he mean?! The three of us are both guys! "I-In what way?" I asked with a trembling voice. "In a romantic way. They fight because they're struggling to get closer and closer to you. Both have the same feelings." Taku casually explained. I was so shocked and confused.

This two went gay because of me?!

But Yutori and Chizuru are both busy burning each to even realize themselves with Taku's speech. "But-"

BOOGSH!

We all looked behind us and saw a bag fell out of nowhere,textbooks spilling out. I saw a girl with pink hair bowing her head down and helplessly tucking her books with trembling,shy hands. "Minpha-chan! You need help?" Chizuru walked over to her and helped her out.

Aww,they looked like a cute couple.

"U-Umm.. Thank you,Chizuru-kun.."

WHAT?! ITS A GUY?!