chapter 1

5 years old

"Andy!" I shout chasing after the boy who was only a few inches taller than me, he had take my hat off my head and I was chasing after him trying to get it back.

My name is May Summers and I'm only 5 years old, me and Andy met a few months ago when he moved here.

He was the new kid in the street and my parents sent me over to meet the new kid and make him feel welcome, after that we instantly became best friends.

It had only been a few months but our friendship had grown to to the point we would even stay at each other's houses a few nights a week.

Amy And Chris always make me feel welcome whenever I came round, since Andy didn't have any other sibling and my sibling was a lot older than me we instantly came over to each other's house after school.

I finally managed to catch up to the raven haired boy I called my best friend "you finally caught up to me May" he said panting slightly from all of the running.

I grabbed my hat off him and placed it securely on my curls and crossed my arms "how can you run for that long and not be tired?" He asked.

I smiled "because I'm a gymnast" I replied twirling around it was it was hard work but It was a sport I enjoyed.

"Well I plan on starting a band!" He said placing his small hands on his hips "really?" I asked and he shook his head "yep, I want to start a band" he said and I laughed.

"What's so funny?" He asked and I laughed once more "I can't imagine you being in a Band Andy, I think you would probably be a comedian" I said.

"How?" He asked curiously "because you can always make me laugh and I think you could make other people laugh too" I said.

He thought about it for a moment before placing a stupid grin on his face "yeah I think I could be that too" he said.

I giggled once more and looked at my best friend "Hey Andy?" I asked him and he looked at me "yeah?" He asked "what will happen when were older? Will we still be best friends?" I asked him curiously.

"Yep we sure will be!" He replied and I smiled "good I don't want to ever forgot you" I said and he smiled "don't worry May, when I become a famous singer I'll take you all over the world" he said looking up into the sky.

The sky was dotted with small clouds and we could both see an airplane cutting through the sky, we stared at it in amazement before my mother called.

"May darling, it's time for you to go to your lesson!" She shouted I looked at Andy and gave him a small hug "I'll see you later Andy" I said "bye" he mumbled.

Amy came to the door as Andy ran up the steps and I grasped my mothers hand as we headed to the car "bye Andy, bye Mrs Biersack!" I shouted as she waved.

I got in the car and my mother helped me with my seatbelt and then she climbed into the drivers seat.

I could always remember my best friend Andy, I hoped he would remember me when we got older...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12 Years Old

"Andyyyyyy?" I asked lying down on the bed with my head dangling off the side he ignored me "Andyyyy?" I asked once more only to be greeted by silence.

I sighed and closed my eyes and re-opened them when a thought crossed my mind and I smirked "Andrew Dennis Biersack!" I said and he spun around in his chair.

"What?" He asked clearly annoyed at the fact I had used his full name "knew that would get you" I said and he sighed putting the pencil down.

"What do you want?" He asked turning around fully "I'm bored" I said in a monotone voice "is that all you wanted to say?" He asked and I nodded.

"Pretty much" I said and he chuckled "you never change" he said as I sat up and lay on my stomach instead with my hands under my chin.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I said getting slightly defensive "I don't mean it in a bad way" he said quickly and i laughed.

"It's so easy I get under your skin Andy" I said laughing as I moved a piece of my hair out of the way, "psh no it isnt" he said turning around on his chair.

"What are you writing?" I asked curiously "a song" he mumbled writing down more lyrics "what type of song?" I asked "a song" he replied.

"Very descriptive Biersack" I said and he shrugged "It's just scribbles really" he said and I shrugged my shoulders at the teenager.

Andy was only a year older than me and spent most of his time in his room as normal teenagers would do.

"Ok mr vampire" I said getting up and I ruffled his hair "hey!" He shouted and put his hands up trying to protect his hair.

"Can you even see with that fringe?" I asked sitting down on the chair next to him, "of course I can, all the cool kids have their hair like this" he said sarcastically he then did a sassy hair flip but failed because his hair is too short.

"You look like a sheepdog" I said laughing as he pouted "do not" he said "do too" I replied and he pouted and crossed his arms this time like a child

"Andy?" I asked my cheery mood suddenly dissipating "yeah?" He asked "do you remember the promise we made when we were younger?" I asked and he nodded.

"Are you still going to keep that promise?, will we still be best friends when were older?" I asked and he nodded "of course we are May" he said and I smiled.

"Pinky promise" he said "what?" I asked and he held his pinky out "let's make a promise that we'll stay best friends no matter what" he said.

I held my pinky out and we made a pinky promise right there.

Oh how pinky promises meant a lot when you were younger...