Chapter 13

22 years old

"I can't do this anymore" I whispered as I stared at my reflection in the mirror with tears streaming down my face, all I was wearing was undergarments and a long plain black jumper.

My hair was in a messy bun and mascara stains were down my face, there was blood on my hand because I had smashed the mirror in front of me.

Shards of glass were laying around my feet as I carefully stepped out of the bathroom, Ashley was out and didn't know of anything that happened.

Neither did Andy...

Him and Juliet were getting married in a few weeks and I was the bridesmaid, I was super happy for them and Ashley was as well.

I went downstairs and headed into the kitchen, I cleaned my hand up and luckily there was no glass shards stuck in my skin.

I wrapped a bandage around my hand and ran back upstairs, I cleaned the glass shards up and sat on my bed and sighed.

The band had broken up a few weeks ago because of a lot of issues and the fans were gutted about it but accepted our decision.

"Hey May? Are you okay?" A voice asked and I felt the bed sink next to me and I looked up to see Ashley. "Yeah I'm fine" I said and he looked at me with his eyebrow raised.

I had remembered to wipe the mascara off my face but my eyes were slightly red, "you're not May" he said sternly and I bit my lip slightly and sighed.

"Just under a lot of stress" I said as he nodded and pulled me in a hug and buried my head in his shoulder while he rocked me slightly and I calmed down.

"You sure your okay?" He asked putting his hands on my shoulder and looking me in the eyes "yeah I'm fine now" I said as he nodded.

"Come on, we should have a movie marathon" he said as I nodded "I'll be 2 seconds" I said as he went downstairs and I pulled on black shorts.

I then went downstairs and into the lounge and Ashley had a lot of pillows and a quilt with a pile of movies.

"Should we start with The Longest Ride?" He asked as he knew it was my favourite movie "yeah sure if you want" I said as I dived under the covers.

He put the movie on and climbed under the quilt as I put my head on his shoulder and he then put his arm around my shoulder.

After about 6 movies I fell asleep with a smile on my face on Ashley's shoulder...