chapter 12

"Thank you so much guys! You were awesome" I said into the mic as I moved my fringe out of the way and smiled at the crowd, I waved and as a exited the stage and Black Veil Brides got ready to go on.

"You were great!" Jinxx said as I gave Andy a high five "thanks, you're going to be even greater" I said as he laughed a little "well I'm gonna go back to the bus and have a quick shower and change so I see you guys later" I said saluting them.

"Not if I get there first" Jordan said and he ran in the direction of the bus as I chased after him, it wasn't really fair considering he has longer legs.

The band laughed as they were called on stage and then started the song 'Sweet Blasphemy' and the crowd cheered and sang along.

Me and Jordan both arrived at the bus at the same time and we were both out of breath, "well ladies first" he said as I laughed and grabbed clothes and a towel before going to the shower.

I took a quick shower and stepped out and wrapped a towel around my body, I wiped the mirror clean of condensation and then got ready, I changed into half and half jeans, one side was black and white stripes while the other was plain black.

I then put on an oversized plain black t-shirt and put my hair in a messy bun, I then just put on black converse and I was ready to go.

"Took you long enough" Jordan said in a joking tone "shut up" I said as he laughed and went to go take a shower, I left the bus and found Anastasia outside smoking.

"Hi Ana" I said as she finished her cigarette "hey! Do you wanna walk to our tent now?" She asked as I nodded and we left in the direction of our tent, on our way we passed Jeffree Star,Kellin Quinn and Ronnie Radke.

We arrived at our tent and sat down as fans came over and finally Rocky,Jordan and Michael joined us, we signed stuff and answered questions and took a lot of photos.

When we finished Michael and I decided to go get some water, when we got our water and were just walking around I felt hands around my waist and one go around my mouth.

"I'm kidnapping you!" The voice said and I recognised it as the one and only Ashley, I laughed as he let me go and Michael split some of his water on his shirt.

"I'm going to have to change my shirt" he said as I laughed "I'll see you guys later" he said as we waved, I noticed Ashley was wearing a leather top type thing that was open to reveal his toned chest with jeans,cowboy boots and sunglasses.

"Where's the rest of the guys?" I asked as we walked around "oh I don't know I think they're just walking around" he said as I nodded.

"Oh my god you're May from Evanescence and you're Ashley from Black Veil Brides" a girl said as we stopped "hey!" I said as Ashley waved.

"Can I get a photo with you guys?" She asked as we nodded and took a photo together "thank you so much" she said as we each gave her a hug.

"Oh by the way I think you guys would make a great couple" she said before she went with her friends.

I blushed slightly and Ashley must of noticed this because he hit my side with his hip, "aww I think she's right you know" he said in a teasing tone.

"Oh shut up Purdy" I said and lightly shoved him as we continued to hit each other's side before he put his arm around my shoulder.

"So are you guys playing tomorrow?" He asked "nope which means I can spend the whole day sleeping" I said as he chuckled.

"You can hang out with us" he said "yeah sure sounds like fun" I said as he had a devilish grin.

"What?" I asked as he chuckled "your so small" he said as I frowned "well I'll grow a tiny bit in one year" I said a he laughed.

"Like that could happen"

"Hey"