Chapter 8

"Thank you have a nice day" I said smiling as I handed the bag over and the change over to the customer, he headed out of the shop as I sighed and looked at the clock to see I only had 30 minutes left until I finished.

I seen a person with green hair and a camera and recognised it as my friend Jordan, "hey Jordan!" I said as he smiled and faced the camera towards me as I covered my face, "this is my friend May, she's awesome" he said and I laughed.

Jordan was a YouTube and his YouTube name was Hair Jordan, he mostly came to Hot Topic and did his vlogs and other random stuff, I seen another dude with a headdress and recognised if as Richie or Social Repose on YouTube as he was best known as.

"Is that Richie?" I asked and Jordan nodded "yep, we were doing a collab video and decided to come here" he said "to see me obviously" I said sarcastically "yes we couldn't live without seeing you" he said in the same tone as we laughed.

"Hey Richie" I said as he came over and smiled "how's things with you and Ayalla?" I asked and he looked down "we broke up" he said "oh I'm so sorry" I said "it's fine don't worry" he replied.

"May! Can you please help stock all the stuff up?" My manager asked and I nodded "well I better get going" Richie said and we nodded "see you later" I said as he waved and headed out, I grabbed the box and headed over to the band merchandise and began to out the t-shirts and hoodie where they belong.

"May is stacking up all the t-shirts and hoodies, isn't she amazing?" Jordan said filming me as I laughed "well I gotta go and make a haul video" he said and I nodded "catch you later" he said as I waved.

"May?" A voice asked and I turned around to see Andy standing there and my eyes widened slightly, "what do you want Andy?" I asked and carried the empty box back to the counter as he followed behind me.

He was wearing skinny white jeans and a white t-shirt just like he did in Knives And Pens, it was hot today so I guessed that's why he wore all white. I stood begun the counter and took another small box out from underneath it and put more bracelets at the front.

"Ashley told me you would be here so I came here to talk to you" he replied and I put the box back, I sighed and ran a hand through my hair "I don't know if I want to talk to you" I said.

A girl came up wearing a red and black striped shirt with some black shorts and converse, her hair was pulled up into a bun and she stood awkwardly staying at Andy "erm excuse me? But are you Andy Biersack from Black Veil Brides?" She asked.

Andy turned to face her and smiled "yeah I am, you a fan?" He asked and she nodded "could you sign this for me? Could we also get a photo together?" She asked nervously and Andy smiled and nodded as he signed some stuff and they took a selfie.

She went away and I could tell she was over the moon I smiled and Andy turned to face me "oh my god" he said "what?" I asked and he smiled "that's the first time I've seen you smile properly in ages" he said.

I rolled my eyes but couldn't help but smile again "May, it's obvious it will be hard for us to talk here, do you wanna meet me and Jake tomorrow and we can hang out and talk?" He said and I thought about it for a few seconds.

All three of us have been best friends since we were younger and Andy was right we just need to hang out more and we can then become best friends like we did when we were younger.

Ashley and I would still be best friends and after we talked things over tomorrow Jake,Andy,Ashley and I could best friends and maybe my friend  Anastasia because she was an amazing friend.

"Yeah" I said and Andy looked shocked that I actually agreed to it "okay cool, we'll meet you at Starbucks at 2 tomorrow" he said and I nodded.

He was about to walk out of the store but he came running back "what's your number?" Andy asked and grabbed a sharpie and wrote my number down on a piece of paper and hands it to him.

I handed him the sharpie and he wrote down his and Jake's number and handed me it, "also I want to buy this bracelet" he said grinning and I realised it was a Led Zeppelin bracelet.

"Here" I said handing him it and he signed his name on the black wristband with a sharpie and handed the bracelet to me "you have a signed bracelet from The one and only Andy Biersack" he said dramatically and grinned before heading out of the shop.

I shoved the bracelet in my pocket and grabbed my jacket and bag as my shift was over, I headed out of the shop and headed to costa. I ordered a *Double Chocolate Cookie Mocha and headed home.

Tomorrow we would be talking about what happened that stopped us from being best friends. . .

*This is what I order from costa every time I go there and it's really nice
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

*This is what I order from costa every time I go there and it's really nice ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️