Chapter 10

Seto's POV

i woke up in the early morning in the same spot where i landed last night. the sun was barely coming up, the sky becoming blue as the sun raised higher. i sat up, rubbing the placed on my head where i was hit, feeling a little blood. i know that's not good, but i don't have time to get to a doctor. Mokuba and Selena need me, and i need to get to the castle. i got up and went back to were i made camp, everything was still there, thankfully. grabbing my suitcase, i continued to walk to the castle, no stopping me now. 

"ah Kaiba, i thought from our little talk last night you would be gone."

out came one of the goons from be hind a tree, coming straight at me. his fist raised up to try and hit me.

"you're coming with me Kaiba!"

i grabbed his arm, pulled him forward, elbowing him in the ribs and then flipped him onto the ground.  i picked him up by his shirt and said,

"no, actually, your coming with me and getting me into that castle, and save Mokuba and Selena."

Yugi's POV

when i woke up this morning, Selena was gone. she left a note though.

Yugi,

i left to follow Kaiba, get some answers.

if i'm not there by morning, start worrying.

Selena

Joey woke up everyone else by yelling at them, and we started to call out for her, look everywhere. why would she go after Kaiba? does she like him? oh, the very thought of that made me cringe! and to top it off, Joey is now missing too. finally found him, but he was in a cave dueling some scary looking kid named Bones. Bandit Keith was there, didn't look to happy that Joey won though. now we're trapped here, since those guys made the rocks avalanche and cave us in. on top of that, we have to duel a couple of annoying brothers that won't stop rhyming. Para and Dox, i mean come on, these guys don't know when to shut up. the duel was different though. tag team duel, Joey dueled right beside me. but the thing was that the dueling arena was a maze, making it more hard for us to get through. one thing kept coming to my mind, what has Pegasus done to Selena?

Selena's POV

man, it was so cold on this dungeon, i hardly got any sleep. since my arm was shackled to the wall and didn't have enough chain, i had to keep my arm up, which was giving it cuts and bruises on my wrist. good thing my burn was on the other shoulder, and with what happened last night the bandage came off and it was hurt so bad and was starting to blister. but i held Mokuba while he slept so peacefully next to me, having to endure the cold stone of the dungeon on the burn area. then he started to cry, trash all over  like he was having a bad dream.

"give me back my brother, Pegasus! leave us alone!" he cried out.

i shook him to wake up, as his eyes popped open with such fear. when he saw me though, i saw so much relief as he settled down.

"what's wrong?" i asked him.

"i had such a bad dream that Pegasus got Seto and somehow took his soul. can he do that?"

i didn't know if i should answer our not. but i just nodded my head since i didn't want to lie. Mokuba held onto me, crying so hard, which made me stream out a few tears. to calm him down, i started to sing.

you're not alone, together we stand,

i'll be by your side you know i'll take your hand.

when it gets cold and it feels like the end,

there's no place to go, you know i won't give in.

oh i won't give in