Your Mom Is Awesome

(A lot of P.O.V changing so read carefully.)

Its been about a few days. It was noon and I was inside of the hospital along with Logan, and Kaz. Bennet and Jack went out to get something to eat. Logan was asleep with his head on Lucas. It must be really hard for him... It was hard for all of us actually. Jack was barely here, but every time he'd come in, he'd have puffy eyes.

"Why don't you just go sleep?" Kaz spoke up as he turns his head away from the window.

"Not sleepy..." My eyes stayed on Lucas. He hasn't woken up yet. I gave out a sigh. I got up and started pacing back and forth. This has been happening a lot lately.

"Lucas is going to be fine." I look towards Kaz as he let out a small smile. "Stop worrying."

"I know... I just..." I didn't know what to say. I gave out another sigh and sat back down on the blue chair.

"Jenny," I look up to face Kaz. "You still didn't answer my question." He said biting his bottom lip. I tried avoiding eye contact. I felt my cheeks heat up.

"I-I uhm..."

"You don't have to answer right away..." He shrugged. "I just really like you and," he placed a hand on my shoulder making me uncomfortable. "I don't want our friendship to be uncomfortable and stuff like that..."

"Uh-huh..." I quickly said. The door then opens. I quickly move away and Kaz's hand fell. I cleared my throat as two people walk in.

Logan started stretching out his arms and yawned. His eyes were drowsy but as they landed on the two people they became wide. "Mom? Dad?" He quickly got up.

"Oh my god," the women said. She had jet black long hair. She had on a black leather jacket with a white t-shirt and some jeans on. Her shoes were an all black converse. "I was so worried." She quickly went besides Lucas. The man stood there, looking down at poor Lucas. He had dark brown hair, and a suit on. He looked like a wealthy business man. These people were their parents? Their mom looked like a trouble-- I'm sure she's a nice lady.

"Mom, dad we missed you guys so much." Kaz walked up to them.

"Hey Kaz, Logan. Where are your other brothers? Are they out doing trouble again?" Their mom asked with a concerned expression. "They aren't supposed to be having fun with their brother in the hospital like this." She shook her head in annoyance.

Okay, wait. So she thinks trouble is fun? Dude, I like this lady already.

"How are you guys doing?" Their dad asks.

"We're doing fine." Logan let out a small smile. "Did the doctor called you?"

"There was so much traffic," the lady complained. "Anyways how did this happen? Didn't I tell you, if you are going to get in trouble don't get caught and don't get hurt." She glared at the guys.

"We know. Lucas was the reckless one. Going on that skateboard knowing he can't skate." Kaz shrugged placing his hands in his pocket.

"Hey, your brother is in a coma." She point a finger in his face. "Don't talk about em' if he can't hear you." She shrugged.

"Hun, would you stop acting like one of the kids-- who am I kidding you're always like this." The man shook his head in shame.

She held back an eye roll. Her eyes than landed on me. She stared at me suspiciously. "Are you lost, kid?" She asked.

"U-Uhm... No." I said stuttering nervously. "I'm actually--"

"Did the guys do something?" She quickly asked cutting me off. "Look, I'm sorry they're just kids--"