So Many Cuts And Bruises

Jennifer P.O.V~

Luckily I didn't get fired. But... the thing is Adrianna took a whole shit load of money from my check! Ugh, I'm so mad right now...

"I just want to go home right now and sleep." I smiled, thinking about myself relaxing on my bed. I then look at the other guys. We were sitting at the park after Adrianna chased me around six whole blocks!

"I'm sleepy too..." Bennet said as he closes his eyes and lay his head down on Logan's shoulder.

"O-Ouch... Dude." Logan scoot over towards near me. "I think I have a few bruises..."

"You do? Are you okay?" I asked with a concerned look. I quickly turn to face him as he picks up his shirt... My eyes were completely wide. Them abs though-- I cleared my throat.

"Logan stop striping." Jack smack the back of his head and quickly pull down his shirt. I stare at Jack. The side of his lip was bleeding.

"Jack you okay?" I made a pained expression but it was him who got hurt.

"Huh?" He confusingly asked. I point at his lip and he touches it and looks down at his finger to see the red liquid. "Oh... Yeah, I'm fine." He let out a small smile.

"Fine my ass." Lucas spat. "Who the hell were they anyways?" He got up and faced Jack with a glare.

"Lucas... It wasn't his fault..." I tried calming him down. "They were only helping Stephen."

"Helping Stephen?" Kaz asked then chuckled. "I was helping you. That guy was in your face." He smiles.

"Everyone... Let's just calm down and be happy that we are all okay and not dead." Bennet said nodding his head up and down with a satisfying smile.

"I'm going home." Lucas got up, gave me a cold-stare then left. What was his problem?

"Don't worry about it." Logan gave me a pat on the shoulder then followed his twin. Am I the bad guy here? I did nothing wrong...

Jack P.O.V~

"Jack come here." Jenny said as she pulls my chin close to her face. "Your friggin lip is bleeding." She said.

All I could do was stare at her face. My eyes were a bit wide at how close she was. I felt my heart beating faster and faster.

I quickly turn my head away and moved. "Dude, stay still." She scoot even closer and started dabbing a napkin gently on my lip.

"I could do it myself." I said then grip onto her hand. She stare at me, noticing how close her face was to mine. I swallowed some spit and quickly moved away.

"U-Uh..." She said out loud.

"Jenny, don't go caring for other people." Kaz walk up to her.

Jennifer P.O.V~

"I was just... Looking at his lip..." I said glancing the other way. "Anyways make sure you put some medicine on it." I said then got up and walk towards my apartment.

I walk in to see Larry. "Oh my gawd, what happened to your face?" He walks up to me as he started to study my face. "Did you get into a fight again?" He asked.

"It's none of your business." I avoided his question. "Anyways how is Carter?"

"He's asleep." Larry smiled.