Crazy For Her

[WARNING; Theres a lot of P.O.V changing so please read carefully.]

We were all looking around. I was with Carter. I grip onto his hand so that he'll stay close to me. "What are we doing again?" Carter asked as I stopped running and looked around.

"Looking for Emilia." I simply replied to his question.

"Who's that?" He curiously asked. I held back an eye roll. His questions were kind of annoying.

"Jack's sister." I said. He clearly heard the annoyance in my voice and just kept quiet.

Lucas P.O.V~

"Where would they go?" Logan asked. We were looking in the park. "Wait isn't that them?" He point to two people sitting under the tree looking up at the sky. "Lets spy on them." Logan smirk. He looked excited as if he just won something.

"Why?" I asked when he pulled me down and we hid behind a tree. I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"So the guy that had tattoos, that one was my brother." Emilia explained. It was kind of dark so we couldn't see their expressions.

"Oh really." I could tell Stephen was smirking.

"Yeah, they seem to hang around Jenny a lot." Emilia turn to face the stars as Stephen turn to stare at her.

"Jenny..." He said her name. "She's my ex..." He bluntly told her.

"What? Really?" Emilia seemed surprised.

Jennifer P.O.V~

I was walking around when I bumped into someone.

"Watch where you're--"

We both said it simultaneously. "Oh it's just you." I rolled my eyes.

"Did you find them?" Kaz asked with a worried look on his face.

"No." I said. He seemed really worried about Emilia. Or maybe it's just because Stephen is a threat to him or something.

"Jenny!!" Carter yelled. He then stopped me from running into a car. We both fell back. I fell onto Kaz and Carter fell on the ground.

I felt my cheeks heat up as I noticed how close our faces were. I see him smirk. "Get off!" He shouted pushing me off of him. I glared. "Do you know how heavy you are?" He got up and started breathing heavily. My jaw dropped.

"You little--" Carter held me back from jumping onto him. Him and Carter started laughing.

He then came close to me once again. His lips came close to my ear. "You were also cute, close up." I felt his breath touch my ear. I quickly push him away.

"Stop that..." I said.

He chuckled.

"What did he whisper? What did he whisper?" Carter jumps up and down excitedly.

"Nothing." I said. Then started walking away.

Bennet P.O.V~

"Dude, why would she be here?" We were outside chucky cheese.

"When people go on dates, don't they come here?" He asked, clearly confused.

"Jack, how many fingers am I holding up?" I asked him. When he bumped his head he must have lost his mind.

"Uhm..." He stare at my hand. "Four." He answered with a small smile. My jaw dropped.

"None! You idiot." I smacked the back of his head. "Let's go!" I dragged him out.