Why Run Into You?

[ Picture of Stephen in media ]

"Okay I'll be right back with your order." I smiled as the lady went back to her seat. I gave out a sigh. I've been giving out a lot of sighs. Oh my gawd! I'm stressing so badly right now! "I'm going to grow grey hair!" I shouted as I ran my fingers through my hair. I'm panicking and didn't notice I was still in the cafe...

"What is wrong with you?" Carter asked staring at me as if I was a lunatic.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes, grabbing a rag and started cleaning some tables. There was no school. The guys were out playing soccer and Carter said he wanted a smoothie.

"Jenny! Are you almost done with my smoothie?!" He stomp towards me, glaring.

"Carter, go sit down somewhere. I'm trying to work." I shove him away. I then continue to wipe down some tables.

"No you cheated!" The door quickly opens revealing the Anderson's. "I scored seven you scored two."

"No it was the other way around." Bennet and Logan argued. They both sat down continuing to talk about who won.

"Hey, you guys thirsty?" I ask Jack who held the soccer ball in his hand.

"Yeah just get us some water." He sat down besides Lucas and Kaz and started coughing. He must be getting sick or something.

I quickly went in the back and grabbed some water bottles. I then came back and gave it to them.

"Hey, Carter who phone you got?" Kaz asked Carter as he sat on his lap. I confusingly stare at them. That phone looks familiar. My eyes widen. I quickly check my pocket. No phone!

"Carter! You little..." I tried snatching my phone when Kaz got hold of it.

"Look at her photos." Bennet smirked.

"S-Stop!" I tried getting my phone but was to short to reach for it. Curse my shortness! I felt my cheeks heat up. I felt to embarrassed for them to look at my photos.

"Aha!" Carter teased sticking his tongue out.

"A little help here." I turn to Jack and the twins who just sat there and watched this whole thing.

"My legs kinda hurt." Logan smirked stretching out his arms. I sucked my teeth and continued to reach for my phone.

"H-Hey..." Kaz confusingly look at a photo. "Who is this?" He showed me a picture of me and my ex... Stephen.

"U-Uhm... That's nobody!" I snatch my phone out of his hands holding it against my chest. "Can you please stop joking around?" I glared at all of them. And wait I thought I deleted that photo years ago. Why is it still in my phone?!

Lucas P.O.V~

She then, angrily I might add, walk away leaving us in shock. "Did we made Jenny mad?" Carter asked.

"No we didn't. Kaz did." Logan shrugged.

"Shut your mouth, nerd." Kaz snapped in annoyance turning to face him.

"Why don't you make me, stupid." Logan got up, stuck his tongue out and ran out the cafe as Kaz chased after him.

"Did you see the picture too?" Jack asked me.

"Yeah. It was her and some guy." I explained the picture.

"Who do you think it was?"

"Don't know. Maybe a friend." I shrugged.

Jennifer P.O.V~

I was finally done with work. "Let's go Carter." I grab onto his hand as the rest of the guys walked out and I closed the door behind us, locking up.