Camping Trip

[WARNING; Theres a lot of P.O.V changing so please read carefully.]

"HOW DID YOU FORGET TO BRING MORE THAN ONE TENTS?!" I shouted as I threw the tent on the ground.

"Jenny, calm down..." Carter tug onto my shirt.

"I'm so sorry—!" Cried Stephan as he held onto my arm. I glared at him. "At least I brought one..." He stared at the ground as if one tent would fit us all.

"I knew I should have been the one to bring the tents!" Lucas said as he set up a table and threw ingredients onto the table.

"No you were to bring food with Logan." I told him. I stared at Kaz, "bathroom supplies," Jack, "flashlight and knives, etc," Bennet, "blankets and pillows." And Anthony, "drinks."

"You had one job—!" Anthony glared and Stephan glared back. They bumped heads and went back and forth.

"Shut up! Drinks are supposed to be in the food section—!"

"Don't worry 'bout what I had to bring—!"

I face-palmed. These idiots. Way worse than the Anderson's— actually I think I thought that too soon...

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING BENNET?!" Shouted Logan as he tugged onto the tent.

"I'M TRYING TO MAKE THE TENT!" He tugged onto it harder.

"STOP!" I shouted. They both stare at me. "Let go of the one thing we can actually sleep in."

"Who thought of this lame idea anyways?" Anthony asked annoyed.

"You can leave if you want." Stephan's brow raised.

"As if I'd leave Jenny here with you freaks."

"Says the one who used to bully—!"

Bennet quickly threw his hand over his mouth. I stared at the ground. This camping trip was turning into a disaster. "I'm sorry..." Stephan said.

"It's fine." I smiled. "Can we start building this tent?" I quickly fluffed it out and we quickly hammered the corners to the ground.

•••

"Done!"

The spot we were at was finally looking great. Logan and Lucas were preparing foods while Bennet, Kaz and I worked on the tent. Anthony and Stephen were just arguing the whole time and Jack seemed uninterested. Carter was playing with the dirt.

"Hey Jack." I sat besides him as he looks up away from his book. "Whatcha reading?" I curiously asked.

"Nothing you will be interested in." He got back to reading and I scrunched up my face with an attitude as I rolled my eyes. I got up and he laughed as I stomp away.

"You're such a potato—!"

"And you're such a tomato—!"

"Are you guys done?" I chuckled. They both stare at me and nervously chuckled.

"Guys the food is done!" Lucas shouted.

We all gathered around the table and sat down. "Have you guys ever figured out how are we all going to fit inside of the tent?" Jack asked.

"Hmm..." Stephan then shrugged his shoulders.

"We will make it fit!" I shouted.

"Can I talk to you Jenny?" Stephan asked as he got up. I got up and followed him inside the tent.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"Have you thought about it..?"

"Thought about—?" I just now remembered. He wanted to get back with me... from that swimming trip he told me he wanted to get back with me... two other guys also confessed... My cheeks instantly heated up. He saw that and he cupped my cheeks and stared into my eyes.