「26th period」: caution time

I R O H A I N U K A I
犬飼 彩葉
student no. 29

season 2 episode 8

"Tada!" I cheered, after managing to undo Karma's binding.

"What do you mean 'tada!' that took you long enough" he flicked my forehead.

"Hey! At least I had it. Besides, it's hard enough when you can't see it. Just hurry up and unbind me" I turned my back at him, so that he could undo mine as well.

"You two..." Nagisa sweat dropped, "you could just wait for Korosensei to free your bindings".

"Eh, I'd rather do this than wait in line" I massaged my wrists after Karma unbound my hands.

"Impatient are we?" Sugino deadpanned.

"The bombs' remote only has a detonate command and an unlock function. So simple that they won't explode if we pull them off and he'll never know" Itona interuppted.

"Then after this we remove the bombs on our necks," I nodded.

"Okajima found a blindspot, Iroha-chan, do you have any spray on you?" Sugaya turned to me.

"I guess" I shrugged. "Why?".

"Lend me a hand and camouflage the others" he asked.

"Sure thing".

✖︎●✖︎

✖︎●✖︎

Despite how stupidly dangerous everything was, somehow, thanks to Karasuma-sensei, we managed to resolve the conflict between that of the Reaper. At the same time, Bitch-sensei seemed to have some sense knocked into her.

Long story short, that's what happened, but right now I was just trying to restrain myself from arguing with Karma.

"I'm absolutely fine so, why the hell are you walking me home?" I stopped in my tracks, turning to the redhead behind me.

"Ah, who was so scared just a few hours ago?" Karma mocked me.

"Shut up! I could've walked home with Manami and the others but you suddenly announced such a stupid thing. What are you planning to do, Karma?" I shot back.

"Nothing really~" he smiled, "I just want to repay you for helping Sugaya camouflage our clothes".

Ah, he meant that time when we were trying to blend in with the room, huh?