Sneak Peek at the FINAL CHAPTER

Okay, so to begin, I think I owe this to you guys.  I'm so sorry I haven't posted so I want to make it up to you by posting a small section of the final chapter.  I also have some amazing news!  

THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL!!!

I have yet to come up with a name though.  

So anyways, the next chapter will be out by the end of the week, but while you wait, go ahead and read this.  Here you go:

THIS IS NOT THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

This is just a SNEAK PEEK.  Sorry for the confusion everyone.

The winds whipped the trees around me as I sprinted barefoot down the sandy dunes towards the towering winds.  She held him tightly in her grasp, her claws for fingers creeping up his muscular shoulders.  He frantically flicked his tail while trying to set himself free while at the same time thirty foot waves splashed over him.

Her dark eyes met mine and she raised a spindly arm into the air.  The waves became larger and threatened to crash over me.  I did my best to stay stable as the wave washed over me, but the riptide pulled me into the inky depths.

I reached for the surface but her black tail circling around me and an evil face gazed into me with devious milky gray eyes.  I kicked my legs and shot towards the surface with a second of air to take in a lungfull of air before I was plummeted by another wave.

I felt her claws rake across my cheeks and the water around me turned a dark crimson.  I pressed my hand firmly to my raw cheek  and began to swim upwards towards the air.  I reached my hand out of the water and into the bitterly cold air.  Only one more kick to air.  Her tail wrapped around my leg and pulled me down.  I screamed out whatever air I had left as I hit the sand of the bottom and she pinned me down.

"No one to turn you into a mermaid and save you now!" She hissed as she revealed a dagger from behind and raised it above my chest.  I struggled to break free as she cackled.  "Don't try and escape, no one can hear you scream here," she hissed.  I shot her a poisonous glare and awaited my fatal death.  My lungs burned and begged for the crisp salty air.  I had seconds, I would probably die before she had the chance to stab me.  I closed my eyes and swallowed.  I would be with my parents, that's all that mattered.

I heard a shriek and could taste the matallic taste of blood on my tongue.  I opened my eyes to find Will pulling a sword from her flesh.  She kicked her tail, hitting him directly in the stomach and turning to me.

"No one can save you anyways," she said, and with that, Calypso swam away.

Surprised?  If you said yes, then good, that's what I was aiming for.  Although that isn't even one of the biggest surprises of the final chapter.  If you're confused then don't worry, it will all unravel when the story comes to end.

Please comment and tell me what you think, next chapter is coming up soon.  Probably about 2 or 3 more chapters until the end.