Chapter 9: Alistair's Playground

A/N: Sorry for the long wait. I had to think about what I had to write for this story and in whose POV i should write it. Next time I will let you know about the update in the story.

Also Here's a list of their twitter usernames

Alistair - TheBetterCarsiars                     Cordelia - DeliaCarstairs

Charles _ KingCharlesFairchild             Matthew - FairWildTownChild 

James - TheGoldenHerondale               Lucie - SpotsHerondale 

Anna - SophisticatedLightwood           Christopher - LordofScience

Grace - QueenGrace                                   Thomas - ThomasLightwood

Jesse - JesseBlackthorn

Music in this chapter:

Devil's Playground by The Rigs

____________________________________________________________________________________

*a few weeks later*

Jem's POV

Blog Post

"Oh, it seems that things are quiet in London. No updates from the royalties and that sucks big time :( .  BUT sources are telling me that there was a confrontation between our favorite siblings. NO, we aren't talking about Lucie and James here. We're talking about the charming Matthew  and Charles.

There was also recently a report of Christopher and a mystery man looking quite adorable. Who is this new kid on the block? Is he Christopher's new boyfriend or is he something else? We will keep you updated and give you the answers you are craving for. Bye lovelies!"  

"I can't believe this! It seems that none of the kids are safe from this Gossip Girl blog." I murmured under my breath. I was looking up information on Alistair and I stumbled on this.

"Ah! James, you disloyal bastard. Where were you?" I head Will scream from the other side of the hallway.

"I was reading a book in peace and quiet, until you came in my house."I said calm, but loud enough for him to hear me.

Will came in my bedroom, taking of his coat and shoes and sat across from me on the bed.

"Have you found anything about Alistair or about the banishment?" he said to me quickly.

I grabbed my laptop and opened up the The Crowd social media page. After finding the article I found, I turned the laptop around and let Will have a look.  I could tell by his facial expressions that he is not happy.  "For a Carstairs he's quite..." 

"foolish?"

"I was about to say selfish, but your choice of words seem to be...politer." he said looking around the room. The walls were white with some photos of family, friends, photos from my travels with my parents and Will and his family. Even some posters of classic movies and music were decorating the room. My trusty violin was at the corner of my room near the bay window. 

"I went into James' room this morning and I saw photos of his friends and family with some photos of  The Crowd and Alistair...all of them with some yarn strings to connect them." Will said grabbing his smartphone out of his jacket. Will showed me the photos and I was curious.