Chapter 3.

I was on the couch watching TV replaying everything again in my head. Keri's been texting me nonstop since last night, it's quite aggravating. I still can't believe him. How can he say he's trying to win me back and still go out and cheat. I'm just glad that nice man was there to help me.

Phone Rings

"Keri stop calling me,"I answered.

"Open your door,"he said.

"No,"I said.

"Please,"he said.

"Fine,"I said getting up and walking to the front door.

"Hey,"he said holding chocolates and a bouquet of flowers with a I'm sorry please forgive me card,"Can I come in?"

I rolled my eyes and stepped to the side letting him in.

"You look beautiful,"he smiled.

"What do you want?"I asked.

"Well I was thinking you, but I can take Bentley if you want me to,"he said picking my dog up.

"Look I really don't have time for your games,"I rolled my eyes.

"Toni baby I love you and I'm sorry I hurt you I was being foolish, but I know that I need you in my life you mean the world to me,"he said.

"You cheated on me more than once,"I admitted,"How can you say you love me and still cheat?"

"Same way a man can love God and still sin, it's a working progress baby I'm working on it,"he said.

"Don't bring God into this please,"I said.

"Do you love me?"he asked.

"I did,"I said.

"Well I love you,"he said grabbing my waist.

I put my head down and one little tear slipped my eye. It wasn't because I was hurt, but because I'm still in love with this jerk. He lifted my chin up and stared me in my eyes before kissing my lips. He kissed me so softly and sensually I wanted to believe him. I opened my mouth allowing his tongue to slip through my mouth. It felt nice but I wanted to stop.

"Keri,"I started.

"Shhhhh,"he said kissing me once again.

He wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled me closer as we shared a very passionate kiss. He backed me up into the kitchen swiftly lifting me up on the counter rubbing my thighs. He took his jacket off and tossed it to the side. He placed my hands under his shirt as my palms grazed over his semisolid six pack abs. He began licking my neck pulling me to the edge roughly tugging at my hair, grunting in my ear as he nibbled at it. I must admit as much as I didn't want to, I moaned. Oooing and Ahhing with every kiss. I actually love this man and my love might be the only reason my body is allowing this to happen.

"Ker-ahhhh,"I moaned as he loosened the tie on my joggers,"Keri."

"Mmm yes call my name baby all you want,"He said taking his shirt off and sliding my pants down a little.

"No, Keri stop please,"I begged even though it felt so good.

"I don't want to lose you again,"he said kissing my lips,"I'm in love with you."

"Mmm,"I moaned enjoying his constant begging,"Mmm baby listen mmm this can't and probably will never work out for me, I do love you, but I can't stand the rain when all you ever brought me were black fog and cloudy skies Keri..... It's time for me to chase the sun and find happiness."