Chapter 21.

"So was it good?"Nia said over the phone.

"Was it?!"I responded.

"I'm so proud of you bestfriend,"she said.

"Whatever, I kind of miss him right now,"I blushed.

"Awww you really like him,"she teased,"Might even love him."

"Love? Oh nooo we've only been dating a while and had sex once, my judgement isn't clear enough to say that,"I responded.

"You never know girl,"she said as I rolled my eyes.

"So did you fuck David yet?"she asked.

"Really? No!"I said.

"Why?"she asked.

"What do you mean why? Me and Trey made it official,"I explained,"I'm in a relationship now Nia, I can't mess this up especially not like that."

"I understand,"she said.

"Thank you, hold on that's him right now FaceTiming me can I call back later?"I asked.

"Yea girl,"she said hanging up.

"Hey baby,"I answered.

"Hey boo what you doing?"he asked.

"Umm just laying down missing you,"I bit my lip trying to be cute.

"I miss you too sexy, I just wish I was there to kiss you,"he said,"Give me a kiss."

"How am I going to kiss you silly?"I asked giggling.

"Through the phone like Soulja boy,"he joked.

"Mmwah,"I kissed my phone.

"Aww you so sweet baby,"he joked.

"You need to send me a schedule of your tour dates so I can see you perform,"I mentioned.

"I'm working on that as we speak, but what are we doing after the show?"he asked making me blush.

"I don't know go home,"I said being smart.

"I was thinking about taking you out,"he said.

"Baby you know we can't do that, I'm not ready to be seen together out in public so soon,"I said.

"And I know that, I wouldn't do anything you wouldn't approve of babe,"he explained.

"Babe?!"I heard.

"Mommy! What are you doing here and how did you even get in my house?"I panicked hanging up in Trey's face.

"What am I not allowed to see my daughter, my ONLY daughter at that, in fact my only CHILD period?"she said with an attitude.

"Of course Mommy,"I hugged her,"Next time just knock or you know what just call before you come."

"Who is babe?"she asked not hesitating to get into my business.

"No one,"I said.

"It better not be who I think it is,"she said waiting for a reaction from me,"Girl I will smack the crap out of you if it's that low life Keri that broke your heart."

"Mommy it's DEFINITELY NOT Keri okay,"I assured her.

"Well that's good,"she responded,"So it's someone new, got it."

"Mommy for once could you just not..."I started.

"Get in your business, right,"she sighed,"Toni baby if you're dating I'm proud of you."