Chapter 11.

I finally made it home after having a great day with my best friends. I love them to death, but talking to them today really made me think about this whole David situation. I hate jumping to conclusions, but Halle was right about me being more cautious.

I walked into the kitchen and found David in there searching through the fridge. He was sitting there looking all yummy with his hair all disheveled and sweats on. He's really not hard to look at.

"Hey,"he smiled.

"Hey,"I replied leaning on the counter.

"Um I hope I'm not being rude by going all in your refrigerator, I was a bit thirsty,"he explained.

"Oh no of course not,"I said,"I was a bit thirsty as well, can you hand me a bottle of water?"

"Sure,"he said,"Here you go."

"Thanks, so what you been up to today?"I said starting up a conversation.

"Just watching some television basically, you?"he asked.

Discussing you all day with my friends

"I had a girls day with my friends,"I simply said.

"You look amazing,"he complimented,"The white really compliments your beautiful skin."

"Mr. David sure is very flirtatious tonight,"I said.

"I'm sorry,"he said.

"No, it's okay,"I responded,"Thank you."

"It's true,"he said,"What I said."

He stared at me smiling slightly examining my face as I did the same. A minute went by before he began walking away. Believe it or not I really didn't want him to go so I said the first on my mind.

"Are you a serial killer or have killed anyone in your life?"I asked out the blue. Damn it Halle!

"What?"he asked walking back towards me.

"Nothing I'm sorry that was crazy,"I said embarrassed walking away before being grabbed by my arm softly,"David what are you...."

I was interrupted by the most sensual soft sweet warm pair of lips making it's mark on mines. It was so genuine and heartfelt making me melt right there in his arms. No tongue or anything was used. There was no motion of the lips. It was a ,what seemed like forever, peck and I loved it.

"No I'm not a murderer, my heart's too big for that,"he said staring into my eyes,"I'm sorry."

He grabbed his drink and walked away, leaving me in confusion and relief.

"Dav-shit,"I said grabbing my drink and taking a sip. What just happened?

I sat down on the couch staring at the wall for the longest thinking about what just happened. Things just got awkward, but at least now I know he isn't a killer.

I listened as I heard the water running upstairs. Good! Now it gives me more time to hurry into my room. I grabbed my things and went straight upstairs trying my best to make it inside my room but something caught my eye.