Chapter 15.

Whew! I finally made it home!

Today well yesterday was so worth. That's the most fun I've had in a while and I actually cannot wait to see Trey again. I didn't expect this at all and that maybe the reason why I'm feeling this way.

I walked into my house tiptoeing to make sure I didn't wake David by making too much noise. Once I made it upstairs, I quickly rushed in my room, undressed, and hopped in my bed with the biggest smile on my face. It was ridiculously big.

Trey: Made it home safely?

Me: Yes sir I did. What happened to calling me tomorrow? 🙄

Trey: I said call not text😌

Me: Don't get smart with me 😂

Trey: I miss you already 😩

Me: I miss you too 😌

Trey: Goodnight 😘

Me: Goodnight 💤

I locked my phone and went straight to sleep.

__________________________

I woke up this morning to the smell of bacon and eggs. My favorite combination. I admit today I feel wonderful. I got out of my bed and went into my bathroom to take care of my hygiene. Once I was done showering and brushing my teeth, I went into my closet to put on some comfy clothes especially for my morning jog I've been missing out on. I have to stay in shape.

Once I was done getting dressed, I went downstairs to be met by the eyes of David gawking at me

"Well goodmorning abs,"he smiled.

"You got jokes, goodmorning,"I said back.

"I knew you were thin but I didn't expect you to be this fit,"he said,"Your body is amazing."

"Thanks I think, what are you up to?"I asked going into the refrigerator.

"Oh just making some breakfast for us, you?"he asked.

"Well I was about to go on a morning jog so I'm just making me a protein drink,"I said.

"Will you eat breakfast with me before you go?"he asked

"I was doing that anyway, eating all these carbs will give me even more reason to run,"I said in a duh tone.

"Right,"he laughed fixing me a plate,"So what did you guys do yesterday?"