23. Snuggling

This is the worst chapter I wrote so far; I tried to rewrite it, but yeh, sorry. Anyways, Enjoy xx

~

John felt awkward saying I love you to Sherlock. Even it was not really saying it towards him, but still. He felt super uncomfortable saying this. He wasn't ready to say those three words at Sherlock. Some couples say I love you after their first kiss. But John Watson is careful with using those words. One time he said I love you after two days officially being together with someone. And then she ran off, texting John that she wasn't ready for a new relationship. Even she didn't date for two years. So since that moment, John never but never says I love you before he feels that it is the right time to say it. Not that he didn't love Sherlock that would ridiculous of course. Sherlock was his everything. He would be lost without his detective.

John sighed, leaning heavily on his hand palm. During the whole two hours, Miss Delaz kept sniggering, looking amused towards John. John shot her a look but that made her laugh even more. John thought she was an annoying, lazy woman who was stubborn but finds the tiniest thing to laugh with. After the short break, she started making kiss noises.

"What the hell, how old are you?" John snapped quietly, not wanting everyone to hear him.

"Old enough to see true love here." She sneered, laughing. Oh girl. You should know. John thought and rolled his eyes, turning his head back to Sherlock and continued paying attention to Sherlock's teaching. He glanced at his watch, noticing that the lesson was almost finished. When it was time, everyone left the classroom quickly. Miss Delaz was the last one to leave, and winked at John when she left. John sighed in irritation what caused Sherlock to raise an eyebrow.

"You okay?" He asked, putting everything in his bag.

"Yea." John assured.

"Let's get going then, Watson." Sherlock said as he pecked John's cheek adorable. John chuckled at Sherlock's use of words and smiled lovely at his Holmes. John then grabbed Sherlock's deep blue scarf before Sherlock could and wrapped it around Sherlock's pale neck. Sherlock blushed and watched John closely. His butterflies were bumping against his stomach furiously. Sherlock couldn't stop smiling like a teenager who had his first kiss. John looked up, cocking an eyebrow at Sherlock's weird smile. John wanted to ask Sherlock why he was smiling like a creep, but couldn't since Sherlock slammed his lips on John's for a deep kiss, which John accepted with pleasure. After they pulled back they made their way out of the class, walking to the exit of school.

"So, what did you mean with drowning? And do not begin about the meaning." John warned, narrowing his eyes. Sherlock rolled with his eyes and started speaking.

"I won't." He whined a bit. "And. Obviously I solved the case and I knew where the murderer would go next." He informed.

"Murderer?" John blurted out, his eyes widening.

"Yes, murderer, John." Sherlock said, opening the door for John to walk through. "Before I told Greg where the murderer will go next, I wanted to be sure that I was hundred percent right. So I decided to go check by myself. And that didn't end very well I guess." Sherlock shrugged.

"How did you not get drown then?" John wondered, frowning.

"I'm a witch, they can't drown me." Sherlock pointed out.

"Sherlock." John said with a sigh, giving him a look. Sherlock took John's hand in his, walking hand in hand towards the side of the road.

"Greg came on time with his backup. I texted him when I was sure I was right."

"What if Greg wasn't on time?" John asked, squeezing Sherlock's hand.

"Then you had to search another Dutch teacher where you can fall in love with and move in with him after knowing the person only a week." Sherlock said, causing John to purse his lips. John slapped Sherlock in the side feebly.

"That hurts John." Sherlock said, rubbing the spot that John slapped.

"Stop a cab, idiot." John muttered. Sherlock did what John said. He swung his arm in the air and a cab immediately stopped.

"Happy, love?" Sherlock said teasingly.

"What is with the teasing today, huh?" John asked, looking suspicious at Sherlock. Sherlock smiled stupidly at John, waiting on the cab to stop in front of him. He wrapped his arm around John contently, pulling his John closer to him and pecked his golden-blond hair.

"I'm in a good mood, I guess."

"It's scary." John pointed out. Sherlock just snorted and stepped inside the cab, John following behind. Sherlock gave the address to the cabbie and snuggled up against John, sliding his fingers through his.

When they arrived home, they ordered Chinese and had a cozy dinner, having some lovely conversations. After that John wanted to watch the final from the eurosongfestival 2016. Sherlock sighed, not wanting to waste time watching TV. He decided to start with another experiment while John was watching TV. The show started with the winners from every country, singing their song. Sherlock thought it was utterly stupid. He looked into his microscope, and he then looked up, seeing John watching the show with a bright smile, sitting alone on the long sofa. He sighed inwardly, and stood up, walking towards the sofa. Sherlock flopped down next to John. He stretched out, moving his head so it was on John's lap and turned his face towards John's stomach.

"Sherlock?" John murmured, "What are you doing?"

"Lying on the sofa." Sherlock replied, as if it was obvious.

"Yes. I can see that. Why do you have to lie on me though?"

"You're in the way." He muttered. "And besides," He added, snuggling further in John's jumper. "You're warm." He added. John rolled with his eyes and laid his hand in Sherlock's hair stroking his curls. Sherlock moaned and closed his eyes, not sleeping. Just listening to John's heartbeat and the singing in the background.

For what might have been a moment or what might have been hours Sherlock slowly fell asleep in John's embrace, snuggling warmly and comfortably on his lap. John looked down and saw Sherlock sleeping. He decided to drag Sherlock upstairs when the show finished.

"Goodnight." He whispered softly, kissing Sherlock's forehead gently.

For who is interested, I published a new Johnlock story. C: