34. Naked Sherlock

This chapter isn't really long; but better than waiting for two more days right? ^^

Credits for Johnlock_division. Because she'd loved Ms. Hudson in the next chapter, finding them. And without her, I wouldn't get this outcome lol. So thanks dear!

Both boys were deep asleep, laying in each other's arms. Both were exhausted from the previous activities. With previous activities I mean the love making. Sherlock woke up at two o'clock at midnight, bladder ready to explode. He practically ran to the toilet and did what he had to do. While he was cleaning his hands he heard a familiar voice calling his name.

"Sherlock?" John yelled rather anxiously. Sherlock frowned and rushed to his bedroom, looking at John who was facing him now with a relieved expression. "Sorry." He muttered, ducking under the covers again, sighing.

"John." He sighed with concern, getting under the covers. "I will never leave you." He said in reassuring, knowing John was calling him because he thought it was all a dream. John was still having nightmares and Sherlock recognized the symptoms immediately. John nodded, smiling. Sherlock returned the smile and pecked his forehead, wrapping his long arms around his little doctor. He felt John relaxing in the embrace and whispered some love words until he fell asleep again.

Around four AM John unconsciously rolled to the other side of the bed, taking the sheets with him and wrapped him even more in it. Sherlock was snoring softly laying alone at the other side of the bed without anything to cover his naked body.

It was ten o'clock when John slowly woke up. He groaned, smiling as he felt something soft around his body. He thought it was Sherlock, but actually it was the sheets. John fluttered his eyes open and turned around, ready to kiss his fluffy sheep but instead he was met with the white sheets of the bed. John frowned, pursing his soft lips together and removed the sheets out of his face with his hand to see where Sherlock was. Maybe Sherlock was up already? John thought but his thoughts immediately changed when he saw his naked boyfriend lying at the other side of the bed.

"Oh my god." He chuckled as he saw Sherlock laying naked on the mattress, his arms and legs spread like a sea star, his forehead covered with his dark curls. John was laughing silently, covering his mouth. He wanted to cover Sherlock with the sheets but then he didn't. He kept staring at his naked teacher with a wide smile plastered on his face. "Oh Sherlock." He sniggered, leaning to the side of Sherlock to give him a gentle kiss on the cheek. John then sat more upright and just when he finally decided to cover Sherlock, the door opened and Ms. Hudson peeked inside. John out of instinct immediately checked if she could see his own naked body. But she couldn't since he was wrapped tightly in the sheets. Somehow John forgot the naked human beside him.

"Oh dear." She yelled as the tray with tea and coffee slipped out of her hands, making a heavy noise as it touched the ground inside the room, causing Sherlock to jolt awake. He looked down at his uncovered body and his eyes widened, meeting a horrified Ms. Hudson, John chuckling in the background.

"Ms Hudson!" He screamed at her, trying to cover himself with his hands. His head snapped to an innocent looking John who was wrapped in the sheets comfortably. Sherlock reached out his hands to pull at it.

"John!" He said, pulling hard. John refused to let him have a part of it, since Ms. Hudson was still inside. He didn't want to take a risk to reveal his naked body to her.

"Sherlock!" John retorted, firmly holding the covers around him. After a moment of pulling like two children fighting for candy, they looked at Ms. Hudson who was looking at the two with adoration in her eyes. She didn't mind seeing Sherlock naked, but the view from before with Sherlock's spread legs was just terrifying.

"Ms. Hudson!" Sherlock yelled; "Go away." He added with his brows furrowed. She giggled and hopped away, saying she will be back in five minutes with coffee and tea and that she will clean the mess up.

"Sorry." John said through chuckles, finally sharing the blankets. Sherlock huffed.

"Not accepted." Sherlock muttered, crossing his arms.

"Aww are you mad on me Mr Holmes?" John said teasingly, shifting closer to him, caressing Sherlock's arm. Sherlock jerked his head to the other side, away from John, his chin a bit upwards.

"You are adorable." John said, resting his chin on Sherlock's shoulder, his nose touching his curls. John saw Sherlock sneaking a small smile, causing John to continue tease with him. "How are you feeling down there?" John said, running a hand over Sherlock's stomach. Sherlock shivered, biting his bottom lip. John laughed and got up, rolling with his eyes at Sherlock's stubbornness, remembering that Ms. Hudson was planning to come back in a minute or so. When John strolled to his closet, Sherlock was looking at John's butt with a smirk, remembering the previous night.

"It's accepted." He said. John swivelled around meeting the smirk on Sherlock's face.

"You're such an idiot." He said, pulling on a fresh pants and threw one to Sherlock.