3

"Jinhwan!" I called as I stepped into the house. I had just went out to buy clothes, and Jinhwan refused to go with me because of his wardrobe limitations. Ha.

We had bonded over our card game the night before, but I was still cautious around him. I always found myself genuinely smiling around him, and that was a spell for a disaster.

He appeared at the top of the staircase wearing a white sundress. I tried to hold in my laugh as I thrust a bag into his hand. "Clothes! Finally!" He peered into the bag, and his smiled faded immediately. "Y/N..." He glared at me as he held up the bag's contents. "What is this?"

I shrugged and tried to bite back my smile. "It's a wig. You know, to match your dress," I gestured at his sundress, eyes roaming over his petite body.

He frowned at me and sighed heavily, "Y/N, this isn't funny! I need real clothes. I'm getting used to the breeze between my legs and that isn't normal whatsoever!"

I laughed at his complaints and pleaded, "can you please try it on though?!"

Jinhwan's frown deepened as he threw his hands up in the air out of frustration. "No way!"

I gave him my best puppy eyes and pouted, "pleaseeee? If you do, I'll tell you where the real bag of clothes is," I teased.

His eyes widened, letting me know I hit a spot. "Fine! Only once!" He's too cute. I know for sure I won't last if he doesn't dress as a girl. But even as a girl he manages to make my heart flutter... what do I do T~T

I cheered and followed him into the bathroom, watching as he smoothed his fluffy hair down to slip on the wig. "You have to wear a bald cap I think," I suggested.

He stared at me dead in the eyes and with the most serious face ever said, "no."

I held in my laugh until my stomache hurt as I watched him slide the wig on. His new curls swirled around his face, making his sundress look even more elegant. He looked at me with a death glare before he examined his features in the mirror.

"You look perfect like this," I nodded in approval as he continued to stare at himself. My hand instinctively reached over to his face to smooth out the few stray, messy curls.

His gaze wandered over my face before they settled on my wrist. His hand reached up and grabbed my wrist as he brought it closer to his face to examine, causing my breath to hitch. "You have a heart birthmark..." his voice trailed off as his fingers lightly traced the heart shape, leaving a trail of feathers along my skin.

I immediately snatched my hand away, still self conscious about it because of Jin's words. I felt a slight flush sneak its way up to my cheeks. "Uh... y-yeah. I'm not very fond of it," I quietly whispered.

Jinhwan looked at me and tilted his head in confusion. "Why are you embarrassed? I like it," he gave me a gentle smile. "It makes you even more cute," he breathed out quietly, but I managed to decipher his words. My heart jumped and I felt butterflies flutter inside my stomach.

He looked back at me, and I noticed his heart shaped mole beside his eye again. "Thank you, Jinhwan," I smiled. He nodded curtly, causing his wig to fly off.

"I refuse to wear that, Y/N!"

I snickered at him as I picked the bush of hair off the floor. "But Jinhwan! You look so good as a girl. Can you at least dance in it?" I pleaded.

His eyes widened in panic as he rubbed his neck nervously. "I only did that to bring up your mood, but you don't seem as grumpy today."

I sighed and decided to free him from this one. "Fine. The bag of clothes is... a secret," I said with a smile as I looked back at him in his sundress one last time before heading down the stairs.