Rileys POV

I'm running from the master with my father (a.k.a the Doctor), my dad says that he's bad and that I should stay away from him.

I'm Riley by the way, I'm 14 years old, and I'm adopted. But that's not important right now. Back to my story: so my father grabs my wrist and drags me behind him as he runs. "If you want me master, THEN YOU HAVE TO CATCH US!!" I say as I try to aggravated the master.

"US?!" My father says, then throws me into the TARDIS and follows after me. "There is no US when it comes to running danger, Riley! We talked about that!" He says as he closes the TARDIS door. Oh yeah, I forgot about THAT talk. "You never let me have any fun..." I mumble since my father hates it when I mumble.

My father ignores me as he fly's the TARDIS, his hands are a blur as he presses buttons and flips levers. "You can do whatever you want when you don't need my care anymore..." He says, then looks away from me, he's always been lonely since people kept leaving him. All he's ever wanted to do was take care of someone. Then he found me (again, not important).

Anyway, the TARDIS starts to shake violently. "Riley, grab on to something! WERE GONNA--" that's all I heard my father say before I fell back and hit my head, and got knocked unconscious. It must have been HOURS before I woke up but I had a vision, I was a little girl and I was strapped to a lab table, my eye sight was too blurry to see where I was, then I woke up.

"Dad?" I say then I realize that I'm NOT in the TARDIS anymore, but I'm in a prison cell, and I'm chained up to the wall next to my father (who's unconscious). Then I start to hear footsteps. Suddenly, the master steps up to mine and my father's cell. "Hello Riley." The master says to me as I try to break free from my chains. "Don't even TRY to hurt me, or my father's gonna KILL you!" I say, then he smacks me, Whatever was in store for me, whatever the master is gonna do to me, I better be ready for it.....or I'm gonna die ALONE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you liked it!! I might update tomorrow if I can, but until then, I shall leave you in suspension!!!

--Gia