Rileys POV

So hey guys!! Sorry I haven't updated in forever, I have had a lot of stuff to do and I haven't had a lot of time to update, so I hope you enjoy this chapter and I'll have the next update up by the end of the month or sooner!!
-Gia :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm having another vision, I'm still a little girl, strapped to a lab table. But I see where I am now, I'm in some kind of underground facility. I feel a hand touch my little hand, I look up and see a man who looks a lot like ME.

He might be my real father, and if he IS my real father, then where's my real mother? Then I wake up to the sound of my father crying.

"D-Dad?" I mumble. "RILEY!" my father says as he picks me up and hugs me tightly. "What happened to me?" I say. "You had trouble breathing again, this has been happening since you were 4..." He tells me.

I want to tell him about the visions I've been having, but I'm worried he might think I'm mad or that there's something wrong with me. "We have to get out of here." He says to me. When we find the TARDIS, I hear my father choking, and he I find him, he's unconscious.

"DAD!!" I shake him and scream for him to wake up. "He won't be waking up anytime soon, little Riley" a voice says to me. I turn around and I see THE MASTER behind me! "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!" I screams and the Master laughs.

"The same thing I'm about to do to you" he says then he quickly puts both of his hands around my neck and he starts to choke me. I try to struggle out of his grip, but he's too strong. "DAD!! WAKE UP PLEASE, HELP ME!!!" I cry, as I start to get tired.

"He will never take you away from me, EVER AGAIN...." he whispers in my ear as I go unconscious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love causing madness, Bye bye!!
-Gia