Doctors POV

Hello Everyone! (Add authors text or some crap)

-Gia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12 Years Earlier~

I wake up in the middle of the night because of Riley's crying, so I get up and go to her room. "Hey baby, don't cry, daddy's here." I say as I pick her up, cuddling her. "Hello Doctor." I hear an all too familiar voice say to me. "Kovarian, why are you here?" I ask her, holding Riley protectively.

"Because I want her, to raise her, like I did with Melody." I shudder at the thought of River, we haven't spoken in so long. "You know, she's on my side now." I spit at her. "But she will always be a killer, you know it." She spits back at me.

I turn around and look at her, she doesn't look a day older. "I want your daughter, and I will get her." She says to me and teleports away, and then Riley starts crying again. "She's gone Riley, it's OK." I say as I hush her.....

~~The Present

It's been at least 3 hours and I haven't seen Riley anywhere, and I'm starting to get extremely worried. "Jack? Have you got any sign of Riley yet?" I ask Jack. "No, not yet..." He says back, I sigh and sit back down on the bed. "She's never been gone like this before!" I inform him.

After a couple minutes, there's a beep on Riley's health status, she's been hurt, I know it, but where has she been hurt, is the question....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Insert authors text here) Laters!!

~Gia

P.S I know it was a short chapter and I'm sorry