Rileys POV

~10 Years Earlier~

"Daddy? Can I help fly the TARDIS?" I ask daddy as he flys the TARDIS. "You can press that button right there, my little girl!" He says. I press the button and I hear the TARDIS stop.

He takes my hand and Jack, Gwen, and everyone else are here. "HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY!!!" everyone yells to me. I look at daddy to thank him, but he's just staring somewhere. I hear him mummble "Rose" but I can't hear what else he said.

"Who's Rose, Daddy?" I ask, then he cringes. "No one, love. Happy Birthday!" He tells me.

~The Present ~

My father runs into the room I'm in and grabs my wrist, when he grabs it, he grips onto it hard, and it hurts. He drags me to the TARDIS and it starts to REALLY hurt. "Riley, go into your room, and stay there." He says to me and let's go of my wrist.

I run to my room and slam the door, I yelp in pain because of how hard my father gripped my wrist, and start to sob. Oh god, I just want my mother with me, to comfert me, maybe even to love me. I look down at the locket that my father gave me, then I hear a knock on my door. "Riley, can I come in? We need to talk." My father says from outside the door.

I wipe the tears from my eyes and open the door. He looks like he's been crying too. "What do you want?" I mummble. "I know you've wanted to know your mother for quite a long time now, and I've always turned you down, I just didn't want you to get hurt, but I'm gonna tell you what happened to your mother...."

THE DOCTORS POV
~14 Years Earlier~

"Doctor! I've finally decided on 2 baby names!!" Rose tells me, the baby is almost due and its about time she decided on baby names.

"What names did you decide on?" I ask. "If it's a boy, I'll name it Pete, after my father, and if it's a girl, I'll name it Riley!" I smile at the thought of Rose and her baby.

Suddenly she screams, like she's in pain. I run over to her and help her into a bedroom. I call Jack, and a few minutes later he comes. "Doctor, I'm gonna need your help, I'll deliver the baby and you comfert Rose" Jack tells me.

"DOCTOR!!" Rose yells and I immediately run to her side. "What is it?" I ask her. "If I don't live through this, please take care of the baby-" she screams again, and I hear a small child's cry. The baby was here, but Rose wasn't. Jack wraps the baby up, and gives it to me. "Congratulations, it's a girl." He says to me, and I look down at the little girl in my arms.

"Riley, Mommy might not be here for you when you need her, or when your very sad, but Doctor will always be here for you, you may call me father, and I love you" I tell little Riley (even though I know she doesn't understand). I will raise her to help people. She will be The Doctors Daughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOL!! I HOPE YOU ALL ARE CONFUSED!! HAHAHAHA!!!!! Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed, and keep reading!!

~Gia