Rileys POV

Hey guys, I love you all, but the lack of activity for this fan fiction is just DEAD, anyway, I'm gonna update even though we didn't get to our goal, happy reading!!
--Gia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your her father, Doctor...." I hear Jack say to my dad. He lied to me? Dad said he's NOT my father, HE DID LIE TO ME!! Ugh, I need to be alone for awhile, I leave Torchwood and roam around the streets of London. I feel eyes staring at me. I turn around and see other teenage boys looking at me, fingering me to come over there. I pretend like I don't notice them and walk away, but as I start walking, I feel a hand on my shoulder and a hand over my mouth.

I struggle to get free from whoever is trying to kidnap me, I looks around and see that it was one of the boys that was looking at me! "DAD! HELP!" I scream for my father, but he never comes. I feel tired, I stop struggling and pretend I go unconscious. I feel him dragging me into a car, and after what seems like HOURS, the car finally stops.

I feel multiple people carrying me, then I snap and open my eyes and start struggling again all these people. "GET THE SYRINGE!!!" One person yells and a minute later, I fall unconscious.

I wake up a few hours later, I'm in a cell with my shoes off, and there's a pool of water on the floor. "Hello, miss Riley" A woman in an eye patch says to me. "Where am I!?" I yell at her and she shocks me, that's probably why the water in in there. "Your in Demons Run, love, I'm Madame Kovarian" I look over and can't believe what I see.

It's the man from my visions, I wasn't 4 when I had them, I'm ABOUT to have them. He's just a soldier, he's gonna pretend to be my father so I'll calm down. "Riley, it's Daniel, your father" Daniel says to me, I think I'll put on an act for him, so he thinks I believe

"D-Dad?" I say and cry out fake tears. "Dad, why am I here?" I ask Daniel, and he comes up with a pretty believable lie. "Because your very very sick, I made those boys bring you here to help you feel better, it's what Amelia would've wanted." He says to me, I'm pretty sure Amelia is my fake mother, but I'll ask any ways. "Who's Amelia?" I ask him. "Your mother, sweetheart..." He says back. "You'll be very happy here, Riley." Madame Kovarian says and she shocks me again, I scream in pain and fall to the ground.

I cry softly for my REAL father to come, but there's no point in trying, I'm gonna die here.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So guys, again, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE to see some activity so I know you guys aren't dead! Any ways, thank you all for reading! Laters!!

--Gia