Chapter 15

Kasey's point of view:

"Dani will you let them in and tell them to wait in the in the living room? I need to finish getting ready." Cat asked Dani while she continued to put on her makeup

"Okay." She replied then left the room. The voices of Luke, Ash, Cal, and Michael filled the house followed by the sounds of laughter.

I was about to walk out of her room to join them when Cat stopped me.

"Wait." She whispered. I don't know why she was whispering because I knew no one could hear us.

"Put on a thong." She insisted and gave me a wink.

"What? Cat you're insane." I screeched and rolled my eyes at how crazy my best friend could be.

"No I'm serious." She laughed, "do it for Mike."

"No. Cat he doesn't like me were just friends." I said sternly, growing sad as I spoke the words myself but I hid it.

She shook her head before she spoke, "Kasey it's obvious he does, but if you think he doesn't wear one anyway! Make him like you." She nudged me.

I rolled my eyes again as I gave in. Walking over to my bag I pulled out a black thong. Pulling off my previous underwear I slipped the thin fabric on. Sighing I shook my head, it's not like he was even going to see it so I didn't understand why Cat even insisted me wearing it.

"Look!" She laughed, "pandas aren't sexy, but lace is." Motioning to the the underwear I was just wearing she laughed at it because they had pandas all over them.

"Yeah well jaws isn't that hot either." I joked tossing a pair of her underwear that had sharks on them at her. I started to make my way towards the door when she stopped me again.

"You'll thank me later, and tell me if you see him pitching a tent if he ends up seeing it" She smirked, ignoring my last comment and I left the room, and made my way towards the living room where the boys sat talking about their band, and Dani was snuggled into Calum's side. She was the first one to see me because the guys were focused on there conversation.

"Tell Cat to hurry up!" She whined making the boys stop talking and they all turned to face me. I locked eyes with Michael and he bit his lip. I turned away because I felt really embarrassed and I didn't want him to judge me. Walking over to the couches I sat in the only empty space left and that was between Luke and Ashton.

"Woah." Ashton mumbled beside me.

"Aye Kasey you look great." Luke smiled showing off his lip ring.

"Thanks." I smiled back.

"Sorry I kept you guys waiting," Cat said as she entered the room, immediately Luke stood up and took her in his arms.

"You look so beautiful babe." He cooed in her ear. And she kissed his cheek.

Ashton groaned at the couples sappy moment. "Can we leaveeee." He whined. Making me laugh.

"Calm down mate were leaving now." Luke answered not taking his eyes off Cat, and they made their way to the front door.

"About time." Ash mumbled as he followed them out of the house along with Dani and Calum.

I stepped out into the cool evening autumn air when I felt a hand wrap around my waist. I looked up and met the eyes of Michael, who was looking down at me in admiration. I blushed and bit my lip, but my smile turned to a frown as I remembered his snapchat. The one that said "I wish she could see how much she means to me"

Why was I doing this? He had his eye on some other girl.

"You look sex- um... Really pretty..." He stuttered as he led me down to Luke's car... Or Luke's mums van.