morning nothings

(roses pov)

I wake up the next morning to strong arms around my waist and I forgot where I was for a moment but then realization hit me and I started crying at the thoughts of what happened yesterday. the crying only makes my stomach hurt more which only makes me cry harder. I'm trying my best to stay as quiet as possible to not wake up Justin but I guess I failed miserably because I feel him stroke my hair as he starts whispering things like 'it will be okay' 'shushhh' 'calm down sweetie'. sooner or later I calmed down and he turned me over to where I was looking in his eyes. he didn't even bother asking what I was crying about because I'm sure that he already knew but instead he just moved the hair out of my eyes and whispered "ill never let anyone hurt you ever again." I smiled slightly before he asked.

"does your stomach still hurt" with concern in his eyes.

I whimper, remembering the pain, and nod my head slightly.

he yawns and gets up, moving me to where I'm laying on my back. he gets something out of the restroom then comes back with this small tube.

"be still sweet heart" he says softly as he moves the shirt up to show the bruise that has slightly healed but not by much, he kisses it softly then rubs the cold paste on my stomach.

when hes done he puts the shirt back down and puts me back under the blanket.

"you should just stay in bed and rest today honey... do you want to watch a movie?"

I nod my head kinda tired which is funny because I just woke up.

I push my self further into the blanket and wrap my arms around my self. he turns on this massive tv and go's to Netflix.

"what do you want to watch hun"

"petter pan!!!" I saw excitedly, yawning at the end.

he laughs and puts it on and then starts to walk out the  door.

"wait!! where are you going?" I ask sadly

"i was gonna go get dressed"

"noooooo will you stay in here with me all day?" I ask hopefully in a child like voice.. ops my little side is kinda coming out.. its not my fault.. there's just something about him.

he smiles sweetly

"of course" he craws back into the bed behind me and I push my back against his chest and wait to feel his arms wrap around me before closing my eyes.

"are you tired?"

I hum in response

"go back to sleep hun" he says softly.

"mmmm I cant" I saw with a small pout.

he starts stroking my hair and my stomach soothingly.

it calmed me down a lot and within minutes I was out like a light agin

( Justin's pov)

a few minutes later I look down at her to see that she has fallen asleep. I slowly get out of bed and go down stairs to make her some breakfast. I've come to the conclusion that I want her to be my little and I'm determined to make her mine. now I've just got to find the right time to ask her. as I'm cooking her chocolate chip pancakes I tell my self ill ask her after breakfast.

now I just got to wait for her to wake up again