how deep is your trust?

(roses pov)

I wake up about an hour or two later to Justin gently shaking me, telling me its time to get up. I open my eyes in a flutter and to see hes right in my eye sight. I look into his eyes for like point two seconds before blushing and looking away. hes seriously attractive and I cant help but crave his touch constantly. this is really weird, I don't even know this guy. I hear him talking to me which cuts me out of my day dream.

"there you are" he joked "i thought I lost you for a second, you seemed lost in thought." he smiled sweetly.

"i made breakfast for you" he said while picking me up and carrying me down stairs. he sets me in the kitchen island and I look out a window to see a perfect view of the water. I kinda get lost looking at it and I only go back to reality when I hear the slight sound of him setting down a plate in front of me. I look down at the plate to see chocolate pancakes. I gasp happily and smile saying a quiet thank you.

I eat it slowly and quietly, never looking up from the plate. sometimes I would glance up to see him leaning against the counter, watching me with a small smile.

when I'm done I quietly slide the plate away and I go to get up to wash it but he just gestures for me to sit back down. I sit back down and watch him as he washes the dishes then comes and picks me back up and took me to the living room I'm assuming. but instead of setting me down on the couch, he sets me on his lap.

"princess do you know what dd/lg is?" he asks. and my stomach starts to get butterfly's.

I nod but refuse to speak. he looks at me kinda shocked that I know what it is.

"are you a little?" he asks softly.

I nod again. the next question shocked me.

"how would you feel about being my little?" he asks softly, tightening his grip on my waist in a protective way.

"i would like that" I whisper as I feel a blush spread over my cheeks.

"really?" he asks happily

I nod again looking down.

he hugs me to him.

"that's amazing princess, now I can call you mine and I promise ill never let anything bad happen to you ever again." he hugged me close to him and I couldn't stop smiling but at the same time, I couldn't process what just happened. he asked me to be his little.. he wants to be my daddy?!me?! out of all people he likes me. I haven't had a daddy.. well never mind I don't like thinking about that. I hug him back giggling

"pumpkin you don't have to call me daddy or master or anything until you are comfortable and you fully trust me. ill completely understand.. but I'm still going to treat you like a princess because that's exactly what you are no matter what."

I giggle more about how sweet he's being.. its cute ...

"otay daddy" I whisper, I could feel my little space trying to come out but I pushed the feeling back because I wasn't ready to show that side of my self yet.

his grip on my tightens as he kisses me cheek. and puts his hand under my chin and makes me look at him. he was extremely close to my face.

"you're amazing little one" he smiled and leaned in and I thought he was going to kiss me on the lips but instead he just kissed my forehead. I blushed more.

------------- sorry this is a kinda short chapter.-----------don't forget to vote and all that stuff :] <3