protecting princess

(roses pov)

I open my eyes to hear daddy constantly repeating the words

"princess its time to get up"

I groan and pout a little bit but does as he says and soon sits up with my teddy still in one hand. I look at daddy with squinted eyes and whimper, debating on if it were a good idea to go back to sleep. I decide aginst in and whimper more.

"what time is it daddy?" I ask with a yawn.

"aww youre just too precious baby girl.. its 8am now come on, I want to take you out to breakfast"

I suddenly become not tired as I get out from under the covers and wait for daddy to bring me my clothes. he gets up and walks to my closest pulling out a cute pink pastel dress and white thigh highs. I lift up my arms and wait for him to take off my pajama shirt and put on my bra and the dress. after hes done he puts on the socks and grabs my pastel convers. I sit at my mirror with all my makeup and hair products and let daddy do my hair. after hes done he and he him self starts getting dressed. I do my makeup. by the time hes finished doing everything he needs to do I'm adding the final touches to my makeup.

he comes over to me and looks at me through the mirror.

"beautiful princess, now lets go eat!"

I giggle and turn around and hold my arms out making grabby hands at daddy.

"big girl words princess" he says smirking slightly.

I whine slightly.

"ups daddy.. pweaseee"

he picks me up and I wrap my arms around him.

"of course princess" he smiles softly.

he puts me in the car and drives for about thirty minutes before we pull up at this small little café.

he opens the door for me and I get out. he wraps his arm around me as we walk out side.

when we get inside I look down.

"hello. only two?"

I know that voice. I start to shake slightly and I bite my lip trying not to look up.

"yes that it"

"okay follow me." 

we get to the table and sit down, I continue to look down until he asks for our drinks.

"what may I get you two to drink?"

" a coke for me and an orange juice for her"

I continue to look down.

"okay it will be right out."

as soon as he walks away daddy tells me to lift my head up and be polite.

I shake my head no.

"princess you better not tell me no agin, now lift your head up"

I lift my head up slowly and start shaking agin as I look behind daddy and see alex staring at me with a smirk.

"baby girl whats wrong?"  daddy asks with concern.

"ca-can we le-leave daddy" I can feel my self fixing to cry as panic raises inside me.

"why angel?"

"tha-that guy.... h-he use t-to be my da-ddy and he w-was mean to m-me"

his name is alex, and he use to try to get me to do sexual stuff with him but I would never let him because I didn't feel comfortable doing it so he use to call me mean names and do other really mean things to me.

he comes back over with the drinks and sets them down.

"is there anything els I can get you two?"

"actually were leaving" daddy says harshly.

before he can say anything daddy takes my hand and pulls me outside quickly. I look back at alex and he winks at me. I gulp and turn back around. he opens the door for me and I get in the car. he buckles me up and quickly goes to his side of the car and gets in. I'm still shaking and he notices after he gets his seatbelt on. he quickly starts the car and then takes my hand, kissing it softly. I promise hell never hurt you, no one will never hurt you ever again. I take deep breathes and count back from 10 until I stop shaking. once I'm finally calm he pulls out the café and we go back home, although he does get me pancakes to take back home with us. when we get home he goes to my side of the car and picks me up with the food in one hand. he carries me inside and sets me on the chair at the island. he sits next to me and pulls out the food. I try to grab to fork but he moves the it.

"let daddy feed you princess."

I blush. "otay."

he feeds me slowly and in between, eats his own. when were done he picks me back up and we walk around the house

"where are we going daddy?"

"to the bedroom to cuddle and talk about who that guy was"