18

{edited}

{edited}

|evie|
I'm home
call me

|der 🌞|
why can't you just call me

|evie|
BC Kathy said you should call me
aaand I'm lazy af

|der 🌞|
fine

|evie|
thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Evelyn felt a small buzz in her petite hand, her nerves began to get the best of her as she answered the call and held the phone to her ear.

"Um, hello?" Derek's voice sound different than she thought it would be, it was a little deeper and as smooth as honey. His voice sounded like she was on heaven and she thought he was hot as shit before.

"Evie?" His voice echo through the phone as butterflies erupted in Evelyn's stomach, Derek saying her nickname had her weak in the knees.

"Hi." the brunette said, her voice coming off a little raspy and but sweet like sugar, Derek found no words to speak, so he let out a nervous laugh.

He had been planning for hours what he was going to say, but, all of rehearsed lines blank from his brain when he heard that angelic voice of hers.

"Oh my gosh it's really you, woah, I really though you were an alien coming to abducted me at first." she joked trying to start the conversation 'E Style' as Maddie liked to call it. Derek let out a genuine chuckle, which Evelyn practically drowned in.

"I want to believe." He smirked trying to joke back. Evelyn let out a giggled and screamed.
"NO FREAKING WAY! YOU WATCHED X-FILES" She squealed and blush went straight across her face and she realize how much she was freaking out.

"Well of course I did, after you got mad at me I just had to watch it," Derek drawling out the had, so she could tell he was messing with her.

"SO, Der are you excited for my trip to beacon hills? If you say no I might have to hit you with a battle axe." Evelyn conveyed with a serious tone but she was smiling so hard her gums were hurting.

"Wellll if I have to, yeah sure I'm excited to see you." he smirked, playfulness evident in his voice.

"Me too! I haven't been to beacon hills in years, I miss everyone there. Like Scottie, Lydia, Mama McCall, my cousin, and hell even Jackson." Evelyn kept rambling on, but Derek wasn't listening all, she was speaking words but all he could pay attention was her sweet , sweet voice.

Derek was confused at the liking he had taken to Evelyn, He hadn't felt this way since, Paige, but this time the feeling was stronger and more electrifying. Derek brushed it off as he was taken out of his deep thoughts by Evelyn saying he name.

He let out a small hum showing her that he was paying attention but she could tell his mind was far away from this conversation.

"What's on your mind?" She asked thoughtfully, concern clear in her voice. She knew that they hadn't know each other long but the butterflies grumbling in her stomach made her feel as if they've known each other for long time and she truly cared for him.

"You were thinking about how amazingly hot I am, Am I right?" Evelyn says sarcasm seeping from her voice.

"Oh yep definitely. I was really thinking about how you think of my hotness and charms ALL THE TIME and how I make your heart race." He shoots back playfully with a little cockiness.

This time Evelyn was actually concerned that Derek could feel her cheeks blushing as red as tomatoes. As Evelyn was about to come back with a snarky comment, when she heard a groan come from Derek.

"What?" She curiously asked afraid that she said something or did something.

Derek ran his hand over his face and answered, "Scott's calling me, I better pick up."

A frown formed on Evelyn's face as she groans
"God damn Scootie McCutie, you fucking ruin the moment," she grumbled.

Derek's eyebrows fly up in amusement, "We were having a moment?" he asked with a smug grin on his face even though she couldn't see it, she definitely knew it was there.

Evelyn bit the inside of her gums and smiled. "I'm leaving now, say hi to Scott for me!" she says quickly before ending the call, at the last moment she's almost certain she hears a "bye evie!" but nonetheless when the call ends she falls onto her bed daydreaming about the intriguing Derek Hale.

When the call dropped, Derek's grin enlarged as he thought about her, that was until he looked at his phone and saw Scott was calling once again. A straight line form across his face as he answered the call.

"What Scott?" Derek answered completely monotone voice, still upset that Scott interrupted there call.

As Scott began talking about his werewolf issues, Derek tuned him out and began to think of

the adorable brunette with the angelic voice.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
a/n
was that good?
I think it was okay maybe not the best
it was my first time in the book doing a face to face (but not really) thing
btw I'm gonna update strange love and hopefully crazy equals genius
thanks for the reads and follows and votes
love y'all

peace and love,
air :p