29

{edited}

{edited}

Looking up from her phone, Stiles turned her body completely around to Derek. The two just stared at each other as Stiles slowly walked away giving them space. Evelyn ran up to Derek a huge smile on her rosy cheeks. Derek open his arms and she squealed "DERRR"

She jumped into his arms and wrapped her legs around his waist. Derek's embrace was warm, and his big, strong arms seemed very protective when wrapped around Evelyn's frail body. The world around her melted away as she squeezed him back, not wanting the moment to end.

He chuckled and responded back "Hey Evie."

Again the nickname had her weak in knees, screw butterflies, freaking Noah's ark was exploding in her stomach when he spoke.

As she nuzzled her head into his neck, he grinned at her and all his nerves were completely gone. Evelyn looked much better and prettier in real life, Derek thought. 'holy shit he's much hotter in real life' Evelyn thought accidentally, out loud. Derek brought his head back to look at her. "Yeah I knew that already but thanks for reminding me," Derek smirks and winks as Evelyn jumps down and playfully slaps him. "Don't flatter yourself," she huffs while still managing to keep a smile.

Stiles came peeking around the corner, "Totally just got ALL of that on camera," A huge grin on his face as he embraced his favorite cousin in a hug.

"I missed you loser," Evelyn voice muffled by Stiles sweatshirt. "I missed you too weirdo," Stiles said squeezing her body one more time before letting go.

Evelyn walked to the exit a finger pointed towards the sky. She was walking out the door with Stiles, holding all of her luggage, and Derek, doing nothing even though he said he'd hold her instead of the luggage. She turned toward them a determined look on her face, "We've got people to see," she said walking out the door, but not before she did her jazz hands trying to prove to Derek that she was the best jazz dancer in the whole wide world, Derek just grinned and rolled his eyes. He kept trying to steer his gaze away from her gorgeous, small face but failed every time, He couldn't help but admire her beauty.

He was falling and fast, but so was she, Evelyn couldn't quit thinking about the hug they shared and how much she wanted to hug him and kiss him and do all the couple stuff Evelyn's best friend and brother do. On the other hand Stiles was well, just being Stiles and thinking about Lydia and him wishing they were like Derek and Evelyn.

|||||||||||||
a/n
ILY GUYS SM
THANK YOU FOR VOTING AND FOLLOWING ME
YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING

peace and love,
air 🌬